Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

any paintballers here?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadia142, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

any paintballers here?

I have a questin. Whats the difference between a responce trigger and an electronic trigger. I notice the electronic is a lot more money that response triggers. So what makes the electronic so much more money?

2. Ezakimak

Ezakimak IncGamers Member

heh...I used to paintball....but not anymore....don't have anyone to go with heh...or the money/time anymore. Wish I could help answer your question. :scratch:

3. Darkie

Darkie IncGamers Member

is there a delete button here? i replied to the wrong thing.

4. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Well reply to mine and give me my answer.

5. seph

seph IncGamers Member

The response triggers are for tippmans and are the outer shell is made from a plastic. The electronic trigger, which i'm assuming your talking about the e-blade is made for all autocockers, autocockers in gerneral are slow, long shooting, and accurate guns, that usually shoot about 13 balls per second. What the e-blade does is make the 3-way, ram, and trigger faster so the gun can reach about 22 balls per second. The e-blade itself is made out of metal and has a led screen which allows you to change settings for the trigger to your preference. I have an e-blade on my orracle, and its the only way to go if you have an autococker. Hope that helped.

6. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

are you saying electronic triggers are only available on autocockers? I hope your not because that couldn't be more far from the truth.

I found this while googling. Now which one do you think would be better? I'm leaning more for e-trigger because it has more modes of fire but its kinda expensive so I might just get the response trigger.

7. seph

seph IncGamers Member

No, i'm saying that e-blades are only for autocockers. I know there are tons of different kind of electric triggers, i.e. impulses, intimidators, angels. I just didnt know what kind of gun you were talking about or what kind you had. So i just assumed you were talking about the e-blade cuz those run around $400 and are expensive.

For the tippmann triggers it all depends. Where are you oging to be playing at? Some fields dont allow you to use anything other than semi-auto. Others dont really care and will let you use whatever. So it's up to you what you think would be the best choice depending on what the fields say you can use. I would go with the response trigger tho. But then again i dont go near tippmanns.

8. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

The fields around here only allow semi, but you can have turbo, just not burst or full auto.

I think I will go with the response trigger because the e-trigger for the tipmann is almost $300 and thats WAY out of my budget.

9. Crispyknight

Crispyknight IncGamers Member

22 balls a second? Are you serious? How fast does that drain a paintball clip, if I may ask. They only thing I've ever shot is semi auto, at least in paintballs, heh.

10. masterazn

masterazn Banned

22 balls a second? That's mad....

11. Savage

Savage IncGamers Member

That's 1300 rounds per minute. That's ridiculous.

12. Fallen_62

Fallen_62 IncGamers Member

not to mention expensive :p

13. seph

seph IncGamers Member

The only hopper that can go as fast as 22 balls per second is the halo b and that holds around 175 paintballs, so it could take you about 8 seconds to go thru the whole thing. Thats why people bring out packs with extra pods to hold paintballs in, cuz it goes by fast.

14. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

I used to be waaaay into paintball, and Warp Feed (I think it was) had just come out when I quit, it was the only hopper/feeder that could do 25 bps if i remember correctly and only when used in conjuction with atleast a 9V Revolution.