Any old Summoners still here? (Question about my old gear) <

LifePincher

Diabloii.Net Member
Any old Summoners still here? (Question about my old gear)

I'm back :thumbsup:........ With all this D3 buzz going around my palms are sweating.

I had a question on my old gear (if anyone remembers me) and if I can possibly get it back? I had two +3Summon/+3Grizzly/+2 something helms and had like four or five 45Life (legit) Druid Summon charms. I know both helms had 2 sockets and one was personalized "LifePincher".

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Any old Summoners still here? (Question about my old gear)

I'm not sure who has it pincher ... it got distributed among some of the older people I belive ... check with Jay he is the only one that is still regularly on when I log on .. .ever 2-3 months.

LifePincher

Diabloii.Net Member

Damn, it's nice to hear from someone I remember in here :thumbsup:

Just "JAY" ...... Is that his name he goes by in the forums here? Never heard of him. I'm not on Bnet right now/No account, so getting in touch with anyone there is null.
So what you think of all this D3 stuff floating around? If it's announced and is released, will you play? :scratchchin:

Edit:---- If you can, see what you can do to get my gear back. I don't remember if you had an East account or not........ I think it was Garbad that had the West...... That backstabber j/k ;)

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

Jay should be callmejay here on the forums.

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member

Damn, it's nice to hear from someone I remember in here :thumbsup:

Just "JAY" ...... Is that his name he goes by in the forums here? Never heard of him. I'm not on Bnet right now/No account, so getting in touch with anyone there is null.
So what you think of all this D3 stuff floating around? If it's announced and is released, will you play? :scratchchin:

Edit:---- If you can, see what you can do to get my gear back. I don't remember if you had an East account or not........ I think it was Garbad that had the West...... That backstabber j/k ;)

I actually dont play myself ... i just happened to choose today out of the 365 days a year to check this forum ... i logged on ...and saw ryan (trooper) on ... and helped a fellow druid ... make a fc druid ... vaguely .. he could make another barney ... aka awesome *** fc druid ... but who knows

Jay should be callmejay here on the forums.
I call jay ... jay ... i'll never change as im stubborn ... and well ... that is how i know him ... if there is a "new" jay ... well he'll know im not talking about him ... im sure.

LifePincher

Diabloii.Net Member

I actually dont play myself ... i just happened to choose today out of the 365 days a year to check this forum ... i logged on ...and saw ryan (trooper) on ... and helped a fellow druid ... make a fc druid ... vaguely .. he could make another barney ... aka awesome *** fc druid ... but who knows

Yea, I don't play myself either, my wife partakes in this now :jig:

You never answered my question.........
What you think of all this D3 stuff floating around? If it's announced and is released, will you play? :scratchchin:

You do know about all the D3 rumors? About how it may be announced 8 years after the birthday of D2?....... Tomorrow 6/28/08 :cloud9:

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member

I may play d3 when it comes out ... assuming it has a druid character ... it seems the necromancer got the shaft and got changed to 'witch doctor' ... but i doubt im excited about it like everyone else .... im still being content with WoW ...

LifePincher

Diabloii.Net Member

I may play d3 when it comes out ... assuming it has a druid character ... it seems the necromancer got the shaft and got changed to 'witch doctor' ... but i doubt im excited about it like everyone else .... im still being content with WoW ...

I really hope you're right about the Necro and it's not actually the Druid that got sacked instead :steam: Just give me my Druid, BEAR and WOLVES!

I never got into WoW. When I sold all my D2 stuff, I said I wasn't going to get into another online game. Well I lied and bought Guild Wars, but sold it a week later because it sucked!

I'll be there to trade good items if you play! Hopefully I'll get the same login name too ;)

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't want ANY of the old D2 characters back. I hate that they brought the Barb back -_-.

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't want ANY of the old D2 characters back. I hate that they brought the Barb back -_-.

They kind of needed to ... to keep the people that enjoy following the story line of the series happy (I'm not one of them). If I were to guess ... names may change a bit but ... the classes are pretty much going to be stuck w/ the classics ...

barb
necro (now witch doctor)
rogue/amazon (bow class)
paladin
sorc/mage

Druid definitly will get the stiff ... but ... the game looks pretty fun from the trailors.