Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Any of the lld's/pk's around tried this?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by devil_hatred, Mar 29, 2004.

1. devil_hatred

devil_hatred IncGamers Member

Any of the lld's/pk's around tried this?

Well due to my stupidity and my lack of foresight, my pker is dead, my magic find character is as well. So i was wondering if anyone that lld/pk's had tried to build a character without using max damage gear, such as an assn with rubies, or a charger with life. I'm Basically out of luck right now as i said, my characters have died (long story on both of them.) So I'm wanting to make a pk and take out my frustration until i can get another magic find character built. So what're your ideas and do they stand even a slight chance at any of the following levels: 9-12-15-18. At 18 i'm sure if i run into a pkk/pk i'm dead, or even a good pvmer, so i'm thinking either a lvl 9 ***, or lvl 12 pally.

2. senji

senji Banned

make a tele necro no max gear needed only need max block and life armor etc

3. BILLY

BILLY IncGamers Member

well about fourth day of ladder reset, I made a lvl 15 charge pker around cheap max dmg jewels (4 or 5 max), an umbral disk and a civerb's cudgel. It isn't the greatest pk build and will probably die very fast in a real duel but it is great for having little gear. If you want to get back into pvp quickly I suggest doing something like this while you mf for new charms/jewels/equip. A great place to find low lvl duel gear is in normal cows so you don't need to get a great high lvl char up to get back into low lvl dueling.

4. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Make a kicker assassin dont need good gear for it.

5. IamTheTest

IamTheTest IncGamers Member

I had a SC lvl9 assassin with 6 flawed rubies, a rare blade talon, hsarus boots and shield, deaths sash and gloves. I realize sc is a lot different but she killed pretty well.

6. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

cheap pk's are my expertise.

have a char in act 5 normal, around level 40 with some gold? There you go. Shop for a 100-ish max dam pike (clvl 12-15-ish), some +life gear, that means armor, helmet and belt, some 10-20% FR boots and some shitty gloves. Stick all on a paladin, max might, 1 pt into charge and presto 50-100 PvP damage per hit. Also known as the Disposa-din.

I had the strange "luck" to find a rare pike yesterday in normal, 2 sockets and 54% ED damage. Its currently enhanced with a crappy rare jewel and still has a socket free and does a nice 114 max dam atm. Cheap, effective and will work on a level 12 charger.

As for the kickersin, no, you do not need great gear, but if you want to kill someone I HIGHLY suggest something like this for a level 12 sin:

4 socket armor/3 socket helmet with at least 70% ED combined
    sigons boots
    some belt with life
    bloodfists are nice
    skewer of krinitz/umbral disk
    angelics for life

That's 30-ish max PvP damage per kick, which is enough to kill and/or maim people (5 in fact before I died to a level 21 sin, stuuuuupid bear stupid bear *bangs head against k-board*), you get a fast kick and have good life. Life charms are nice, or if you are insane and want to pk only then stick with str charms only. All stats into str btw, none into dex or vit. damage, damage and then some more damage.

Make Tir-Ral (leaf) in a +3 inferno staff, max inferno for a level 19 sorc, rest into warmth and inferno away. insane, only good vs idiots and cheap.

basically the disposadin is easiest, works like a charger, can kill people and is so cheap that if you die you die of laughter. besides, no-one takes you serious if they have MH.... untill they realize that you are range 5 and thus can keep hitting them ^_^. Just remember to stock some +mana pots.

7. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

A kicksin becomes even a lot cheaper if you build her with amethysts. I think you can get nearly the same damage from the additional strenght as from 70%ed. (strenght gets a very important role in the equation).

For a lvl 9 kicker any greaves will do, socketed armour/helm with amethysts, and a socketed weapon filled with any gems but diamonds (don't need ED when the other guy is dead now do we ;)). Be shure to get in one blue one, and maybe another amethyst for some base AR. Any elemental damage you can do is good, so allmost any charm is usable.

But if you just want kills, I'd just go with the disposadin (though I like a necro with the same gear :D).

8. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

Ye, disposadins are fun :)

9. BreakThruX2

BreakThruX2 IncGamers Member

Well you can also try a crush druid, its fairly cheap gear. Annoying to get though, wing and christor really helped me lots with mine. He's not done yet but im leveling him. Oh btw you can try a level 18 or so pkk fireball sorc or pk sorc. Pkk zealadin with enchant would be nice ;). Even better, enchanted merc + skellys would be nasty.

10. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

Enchant is for wussies.

11. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

enchanted skeles are fun, i tried it on my friend's lvl 9 naked necro and his 4 skels almost took out a lvl 14 pvp sin. Think easy naked ear? think again.

12. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Enchanted multishot plz.