any halo, halo 2 players?

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
any halo, halo 2 players?

hey just wanted to know how many of you play Halo or halo 2..Im gonna get Xbox live so if anybody plays Halo 2 maybe we can play together (so I can own someone else that isnt my brother:D) oh btw..if you do can you please put your Xbox live sn here? thanks

mexicanoloco said:
hey just wanted to know how many of you play Halo or halo 2..Im gonna get Xbox live so if anybody plays Halo 2 maybe we can play together (so I can own someone else that isnt my brother:D) oh btw..if you do can you please put your Xbox live sn here? thanks
Yeah I play Halo2, actually just won a Halo2 Tournament. I'm a pretty sick sniper. If you want my gamertag, tell me when you get live.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, I play when I can spare the time. Usually Thursdays-Sundays. I play just about anything, except big team battle. It's always laggy, unorganized, and generally unfun.

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
sOaPONaRoPe said:
Yeah I play Halo2, actually just won a Halo2 Tournament. I'm a pretty sick sniper. If you want my gamertag, tell me when you get live.
Lol yeah im a pretty sick sniper too...My brother always wants to play rockets...cause if we play normal and I pick a sniper...well he alwasy dies:D but in rockets I always but him aslo...just not 50-0:D though won time when we were playing with a friend my brother was leading me 40-28(first one to fifty) and I came back to beat him;)

mexicanoloco said:
Lol yeah im a pretty sick sniper too...My brother always wants to play rockets...cause if we play normal and I pick a sniper...well he alwasy dies:D but in rockets I always but him aslo...just not 50-0:D though won time when we were playing with a friend my brother was leading me 40-28(first one to fifty) and I came back to beat him;)
That's pretty sick, I remember when I was new, I used to always have back cover because I don't check my motion sensor too often. And once I was playing with a friend (This game was on Zanzibar) and I was in the cloak tower in-scope lookin for him. He wasn't seen anywhere, so I got out of zoom and he was on my radar. I quickly jumped off the tower and looked back to where I jumped from. He jumped off soon after to chase me, I no scoped him in the bottom of the head as he jumped down.

That I have to say was my best no-scope snipe..ever! :thumbsup:

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
sOaPONaRoPe said:
That's pretty sick, I remember when I was new, I used to always have back cover because I don't check my motion sensor too often. And once I was playing with a friend (This game was on Zanzibar) and I was in the cloak tower in-scope lookin for him. He wasn't seen anywhere, so I got out of zoom and he was on my radar. I quickly jumped off the tower and looked back to where I jumped from. He jumped off soon after to chase me, I no scoped him in the bottom of the head as he jumped down.

That I have to say was my best no-scope snipe..ever! :thumbsup:
lol...wow...but one time...I was in ascencion with my brother..and I had a sniper in one of the tall little bases..and since my zoom didnt work well and I was ducked(since he was sinping me from the other base) i jumped quickly and shot him wothout zoom..I got him in the head!...I ve done a lot of shots like that..but that was my best

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'm the only Halo 2 player that dislikes the sniper rifle. Don't get me wrong, I'll use it, and I'm not bad with it, I just like all the other weapons better.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
I think I'm the only Halo 2 player that dislikes the sniper rifle. Don't get me wrong, I'll use it, and I'm not bad with it, I just like all the other weapons better.
Not a big fan of it either. My fav weapon is actually the shotgun. :clap:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the shotgun, but it's too random for my tastes. Actually I'm a big SMG fan. I don't really know why, maybe it's like cheering for the underdog.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
I use to hate the energy sword but once I got a hang of it I started to like the close quarter combat!!

Thinking it over I think my fav weapon are the plasma grenades. Stick one on someone and run.

Johnny

Banned
Worst multiplayer game ever.

Only fun thing about halo multiplayer is tiping over cars filled with people with a grenade then go in and shoot who ever wasnt crushed by the car.

Wait.....was that even from a videogame?

Hmm...

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
If you still care to get owned let me know. BigYoungD72
Jonesy, I haven't seen you on in awhile. We need to play again, last time we goofed around you were a bit better than me. We'll check to see if the tides have changed.