Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

any druid that can solo hell

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Babubhai, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Babubhai

Babubhai IncGamers Member

any druid that can solo hell

is there any druid that can solo hell?

2. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

I really can't think of any build that can't. Everyone knows of werewolves and wind elementals, but I have personally taken many twinked and untwinked werebears and fire elementals through as well. Summoners are also good, as well as the hybrid versions of all of these. Basically, any druid build can likely solo hell.

--welt

3. Babubhai

Babubhai IncGamers Member

I see a lot of people use word such as twined and untwined. What does it really mean? i am srry but this is my first time playing diablo. thanks

4. rachil0

rachil0 IncGamers Member

Twinked means you give the character good items that have been found with another mf character. (mf = magic find = boss runner/treasure hunter)

Untwinked means you basically play with what you are able to find along the way. Untwinked play is much easier in groups than solo.

5. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

well, you probably want to read the stickied guide threads on the character forums before asking the same question on a bunch of them, and have you visited the newcomer forum? plenty questions answered there that could help you

6. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

I dont believe it,there is an exact same thread in the barb forum & it reads.. 'any barb that can solo hell.'

check the guides.

Rik

7. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

a good windy can solo hell with ease, and immunes arnt a problem as his attacks are both cold AND physical dmg, so he can beat both cold and phys immunes [not 100% sure on this but i think its right :p ]

8. buttershug

buttershug IncGamers Member

and I saw one in the Amazon forum as well

I think the most overlooked skill consideration on DiabloII is basic player skill.
    without it no build can solo hell.

9. Stevebo

Stevebo Banned

However - as can be seen in my post about the same time as this "Wind Druid in Hell" it tends to get a bit trickey when you have physical immunes with cold immune which proceed to beat the snot out of you... A problem im working on. Also groups of ghosts are a real pain - especially as mercs dont realise they cant hurt them and run in and die.

Dont let that put you off though - aside from physical immunes (which will cause similar problems for any physical damage character) my lvl 74 Wind Druid is walking hell (Act 2 so far) with really not much effort.

10. ChthonVII

ChthonVII IncGamers Member

twinked pretty much any druid build can solo hell.
    untwinked I'd recommend a werewolf with a high elemental damage weapon either as primary or on switch.