Any changes in the last two months?

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Any changes in the last two months?

Hello everyone! I'm getting ready to, hopefully, have time to play Diablo again after a few months break. Have I missed anything? No ladder resets or new runewords like that? Thanks!

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Welcome back. Does your son (daughter ?) sleep through all of the night now ?

As you already might have noticed, it became a little more quiet here. The good thing about it is that the forum performance improved a lot. The admins even increased the PM box size :lol:

Elgar

Diabloii.Net Member
fahartle said:
Hello everyone! I'm getting ready to, hopefully, have time to play Diablo again after a few months break. Have I missed anything? No ladder resets or new runewords like that? Thanks!
welcome back. I havent been playing much either, been busy with work and found another game that is easier to play in short sessions. Maybe we can hook up for a game or such.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Welcome back!
Nothing new, really. Only that your avatar needs to be re-uploaded, since it looks kinda messed up :king:

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
no major d2 changes other than that bnet dishes out realm down's more frequently, though not as bad lately it seems. Ladder has been speculated to restart soon, but has yet to happen yet; only time will tell.