any advantages to using enigma on a bowzon?

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
any advantages to using enigma on a bowzon?

other then the fact she can tele, and one may save some extra points in strength? or would something like fort or coh be a better overall choice?

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
zon has very poor fcr speeds so enigma isn't a great choice, particularly not for bowzons because their gear doesn't have any fcr at all, so you're looking at 19 frame teleport (0.76 seconds for one teleport) which is WAY to slow, even if you add fcr the improvement is still weak

oponent will easily nl you in duels if you try to tele, in pvm the teleport is to slow to avoid being swarmed

although the str bonus is great, fortitude gives a better bonus (300%ed)

for both pvp and pvm, fort is the way to go

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
pvp bowzons have been known to be able to avoid wlves and the like using tele, but most often you can still run just as fast...

I guess Forti is hard to beat in any case as the str you save does still add up to less ed i spent in dex.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for both replies :). I also had never thought of enigma on a bowzon. or a bowzon for that matter :laugh: . Then I lvled up a couple of them for friends and I actualy had fun doing it. So started my own. And went with the obvious choices of faith, fort, couple of raven frosts, cats eye, etc. Then I bumped into some bowzons with enigmas on. And I began wondering if I had missed something by not getting mine enigma. But I simply couldnt see any advantages to it other then the 2 I had mentioned. And those just didnt seem good enough for me. So I thought I must have been missing something along the way. Good to know I didnt :D

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
pvp bowzons have been known to be able to avoid wlves and the like using tele, but most often you can still run just as fast...
teleporting at 19 frames (18,17,...) is way too predictable, almost any decent player will be able to guess your moves and pk you easily

you need to focus on very fast running and desync

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
teleporting at 19 frames (18,17,...) is way too predictable, almost any decent player will be able to guess your moves and pk you easily

you need to focus on very fast running and desync
What I have been wondering lately is where to put my 2 extra skills. Thus far here's how my tree looks like: Bow and crossBow (and this is including points from equip): 12 in magic and cold arrows, 21 in multi, maxed ga, and 12 in strafe. In passive and magic I maxed critical, and the rest has 11 points, and then divided the remaining points equally between dodge, avoid and evade. I first thought of adding these to dodge and avoid or evade. But 1 in each point gives me the same chance I now have. So would be silly to add another skill to end up with the same I now have. Adding them to valkerie is also useless since I tend to forget she even exists and so I dont summon her. so where would you believe these last 2 skills should be placed?

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
What I have been wondering lately is where to put my 2 extra skills. Thus far here's how my tree looks like: Bow and crossBow (and this is including points from equip): 12 in magic and cold arrows, 21 in multi, maxed ga, and 12 in strafe. In passive and magic I maxed critical, and the rest has 11 points, and then divided the remaining points equally between dodge, avoid and evade. I first thought of adding these to dodge and avoid or evade. But 1 in each point gives me the same chance I now have. So would be silly to add another skill to end up with the same I now have. Adding them to valkerie is also useless since I tend to forget she even exists and so I dont summon her. so where would you believe these last 2 skills should be placed?
Could you take that again, excluding +skills from gear?