Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Any active group of HC Players out there?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Ironwill, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Ironwill

Ironwill IncGamers Member

Any active group of HC Players out there?

I'm looking to co-op quest/leveling with very active and friendly HC players on USEAST Ladder.

I went to op xbananax a couple of times and there's hardly anyone there, even less people playing ladder expansion. If you guys know of a more active (friendly and mature) channel of players please let me know.

My highest is a necro lvl 32 in act 5 Normal but I have a few others lower levels if you wanna co-op just lemme know. I'm also available most of the day for the next couple month.

Forgot to add my acct:
    *Aztaroth

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

The Banana is pretty much your best bet unless you were to do something silly like join a clan or something.

3. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

add me.

*Lord_Naphtali
    *bigd72

I'm in school right now so my playing time is greatly diminished from its once monumental portions, however, I'm still play about 10 hours a week.

4. Ironwill

cool BigD I'm gonna add you.

playing alone is damn boring, and the 5 times I played public games, got Hostiled 26 times!!

Public games seems to be suicide-runs now a days

5. GoldenHurricane

GoldenHurricane IncGamers Member

i'm 'bout to go to the dentist.. but i'll play witchu later. the only thing besides the hccl group that really intrests me is an untwinkereded fissure druid that I started a few days ago (lv14) tho. if you've got a lowbie you'd play with too.

6. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

I May be able to quest with you guys from time to time too. I live in the banana, so stop by, I might not be afk.

As for xbananax its pretty active sometimes, you just have to land there at the right time. 7pm-11pm EST is when I notice the most people.

*hp_sauce
    *hp_thesauce

Cheers
    -hps

7. hawkdale

hawkdale Banned

Awesome, I might be check out banana. I'm thinking of starting HC for the first time. Are they nice to new players? I don't want free stuff, just people who don't treat newbies like complete noobs.

8. Remlin

Remlin IncGamers Member

I have just recently found the excitement of hardcore. I have been playing since Diablo first came out.
    I have found many helpful people and a few ..not friendly.. people.

I am usually on in the evenings EST. Look for acct: Sakuramira.

9. Ironwill

Hey Hawkdale give me a call ingame so we can play together.

Doesn't matter if it's your first time, I'll help ya with my necro (99.9% safety play - 0.1% due to lag) or we can quest together. I got a baby sorcy and a tiny pally in the making.

Anyone interested leave your account name or just add mine:

*Aztaroth

Let's make a group of friendly people we can trust and have fun playing D2 HC

10. Bostonianboy

Bostonianboy IncGamers Member

I am back from a 2 year lay off and looking for a group as well to play with from time to time. I got 2 chars..35 lvl barb and 26 lvl Sorc. Add me to the list if you like. i am on in the evenings most of the time. msg me anytime

*kosh_vorlon

11. chopstickgg

chopstickgg IncGamers Member

im back as well from a 3 year break and loking for people to play with. got a 44 trapasn and play whenever i have time. msg me *chopstickgg

12. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Just got back into playing after a 2 year hiatus.... I was part of the old MISFITS crew.

look me up - *Tekmatek

highest atm is a lowly 20ish pally - trying to make a silly hammerdin, who knows.

I might start a sorc 2day - not sure yet :grin:

13. veganNecro

veganNecro IncGamers Member

I just started playing again after being gone from d2 for about 4 years. When I started playing HC the last time around -- I loved it and couldn't be bothered with playing SC because I thought, "what's the point? It's so lame it's not even worth my time". I haven't even played through SC yet on my new account, but I hope to get well into HC this week sometime and would love some people to play with.

I won't be online very much, but definitely add me to your list and give me a shout if you see me on. (I'm on USEAST).

account: goveg.com