Any active group of HC Players out there?

Ironwill

Diabloii.Net Member
Any active group of HC Players out there?

I'm looking to co-op quest/leveling with very active and friendly HC players on USEAST Ladder.

I went to op xbananax a couple of times and there's hardly anyone there, even less people playing ladder expansion. If you guys know of a more active (friendly and mature) channel of players please let me know.

My highest is a necro lvl 32 in act 5 Normal but I have a few others lower levels if you wanna co-op just lemme know. I'm also available most of the day for the next couple month.

Forgot to add my acct:
*Aztaroth

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
The Banana is pretty much your best bet unless you were to do something silly like join a clan or something.

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
add me.

*Lord_Naphtali
*bigd72

I'm in school right now so my playing time is greatly diminished from its once monumental portions, however, I'm still play about 10 hours a week.

Ironwill

Diabloii.Net Member
cool BigD I'm gonna add you.

playing alone is damn boring, and the 5 times I played public games, got Hostiled 26 times!!

Public games seems to be suicide-runs now a days

GoldenHurricane

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm 'bout to go to the dentist.. but i'll play witchu later. the only thing besides the hccl group that really intrests me is an untwinkereded fissure druid that I started a few days ago (lv14) tho. if you've got a lowbie you'd play with too.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I May be able to quest with you guys from time to time too. I live in the banana, so stop by, I might not be afk.

As for xbananax its pretty active sometimes, you just have to land there at the right time. 7pm-11pm EST is when I notice the most people.

*hp_sauce
*hp_thesauce

Cheers
-hps

hawkdale

Banned
Awesome, I might be check out banana. I'm thinking of starting HC for the first time. Are they nice to new players? I don't want free stuff, just people who don't treat newbies like complete noobs.

Remlin

Diabloii.Net Member
I have just recently found the excitement of hardcore. I have been playing since Diablo first came out.
I have found many helpful people and a few ..not friendly.. people.

I am usually on in the evenings EST. Look for acct: Sakuramira.

Ironwill

Diabloii.Net Member
hawkdale said:
Awesome, I might be check out banana. I'm thinking of starting HC for the first time. Are they nice to new players? I don't want free stuff, just people who don't treat newbies like complete noobs.
Hey Hawkdale give me a call ingame so we can play together.

Doesn't matter if it's your first time, I'll help ya with my necro (99.9% safety play - 0.1% due to lag) or we can quest together. I got a baby sorcy and a tiny pally in the making.

Anyone interested leave your account name or just add mine:

*Aztaroth

Let's make a group of friendly people we can trust and have fun playing D2 HC

Bostonianboy

Diabloii.Net Member
I am back from a 2 year lay off and looking for a group as well to play with from time to time. I got 2 chars..35 lvl barb and 26 lvl Sorc. Add me to the list if you like. i am on in the evenings most of the time. msg me anytime

*kosh_vorlon

chopstickgg

Diabloii.Net Member
im back as well from a 3 year break and loking for people to play with. got a 44 trapasn and play whenever i have time. msg me *chopstickgg

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Just got back into playing after a 2 year hiatus.... I was part of the old MISFITS crew.

look me up - *Tekmatek

highest atm is a lowly 20ish pally - trying to make a silly hammerdin, who knows.

I might start a sorc 2day - not sure yet :grin:

veganNecro

Diabloii.Net Member
I just started playing again after being gone from d2 for about 4 years. When I started playing HC the last time around -- I loved it and couldn't be bothered with playing SC because I thought, "what's the point? It's so lame it's not even worth my time". I haven't even played through SC yet on my new account, but I hope to get well into HC this week sometime and would love some people to play with.

I won't be online very much, but definitely add me to your list and give me a shout if you see me on. (I'm on USEAST).

account: goveg.com