Anti-Summon whiners!

lassenc

Diabloii.Net Member
Anti-Summon whiners!

Hi!

I have now been playing Diablo again for two weeks since I stopped around 4 years ago.

And in Baal runs etc. people constantly whine about my skeletons.

Is there any valid arguments in this? Or just annoyance?

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Anti-Summon whiners!

You mean because they make peoples comps lag, or because people can't see anything?

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

i'd tell them to **** off

(If this is considered swearing I apologize to the forum, and I will delete it immediately)

lassenc

Diabloii.Net Member

How can they lag with the computers of today, I run 260 frames always.

Feonn

Diabloii.Net Member

How can they lag with the computers of today, I run 260 frames always.
Indeed, can't agree more...
I mean: I play a Javazon on my Pentium 3 256MB ram (single player though) but that screen is always filled with lightning bolts...I wouldn't know why people should lag because of some skellise >_<

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

The lag is not your problem, but I still normally stick with only 3-4 skellies when I'd doing Baal runs. This doesnt bother people but keeps you safe. Just use curses and CE.

diablotodd

Diabloii.Net Member

well my computer lags when summoners have too much stuff going.

I dont mind 6-8 skellys or revives but when you have like 2 dozen various summons on the screen it is annoying for lag and also to see whats actually happening.

when i do baal runs on my nec, i used to just have a couple of skellys or in the actual throne room i just used amp and courpse explosion and you dont need summons. Obviously for baal all you need to do is clay golem and decryptify him.

Its not whining, its you being inconsiderate to other players.

Reticent Drappa

Diabloii.Net Member

Summoners with enigma can gather up thier summons quite nicely to avoid the issue of other players thinking, "Where am I?"
So far as lag goes, that shouldn't be your concern, the game really doesn't have the highest of requirements, if it lags then it's their issue, and not yours. There is a lovely blue box to squelch them too. ; )

So far as baal goes, you really, as others have pointed out, don't 'need' a full army. If you do feel like summoning some, and you have an enigma, try to gather them so that they are with you, it makes it easier for others to see.