Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another "what's this song?"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Broncobiv2, May 24, 2005.

1. Broncobiv2

Broncobiv2 IncGamers Member

Another "what's this song?"

My cousin is having me make a mix CD for her, and for one of the songs she just put "I'm a little loco". I don't know if this is the actual title, or just part of the lyrics. But I'm pretty sure she said it was country. All I could get on Google were rap songs. Can anyone help? Thanks!

2. Damotta

Damotta IncGamers Member

The first time I read it, I thought you said "I'm a little taco" and thought what an odd song...lol

Hmmm country eh? The only country thing I can think of that's remotely similar is the "I'm a little bit country. I'm a little bit rock n roll" song. Other than that, I have no idea. The song sounds like a rap-type song to me. Does she listen to rap or just country, or what does she listen to mostly? It might help you to figure out what the song could be.

3. Broncobiv2

Definitely not the Osmonds. I sang that song too when she told me about it, but she said that wasn't it. ;)

She doesn't really listen to rap, and I'm pretty dang sure it's country. Most of the songs on the list are country and some older rock.

4. Madness

Madness IncGamers Member

5. Broncobiv2

Yeah, I was about to post that. After a bit more detailed Google searching to wade through the rap, I came upon that song. Now I just gotta find it...

Hopefully that's the one she wants. Thanks!