Another Socket Quest Question

Aminal

Diabloii.Net Member
Another Socket Quest Question

I just found a cadacaus ( probably spelled wrong sorry) but I know that you are allowed 5 open sockets on a cadacaus. I found it in hell with my lev 93 amazon and want to make a uber killer with it ( 3 bers, a rune that prevents monster heal, and a 40/13; better than nothing I didn't find a 40/15) for my Pally. :uhhuh:
It should be good enough ( I hope) but i must get back to the question at hands. I only have normal socket Quests left. :eek: I've used my hell and nightmare ones. Will I get the maximum number of sockets in Normal for this cadacaus. :confused: I mean its definately an elite weapon but I'll have to transfer it to a normal character to get the Socket Quest. Can Someone please let me know if I'll get all 5 sockets with a normal socket quest on this weapon? They are so rare to find that I don't want to lose it. :(
Thank you
EdtheAminal

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Better idea, What about either making beast in it. OR just using a Griz Caddy with 3 Ber's and a mal? (It will be faster and have MUCH better damage)

Just ideas though...

Arb

Aminal

Diabloii.Net Member
I've started the griz cause it goes with my set ( freeze/zeal pally) but this one will be for my charge/zeal pally
Think i may like zeal lol :)

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Well what about Beasting it? :clap:

better damage, nearly same CB, and even has Fana as well :thumbsup: #

Arb