Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another skeleton bug discovered

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Cerebron, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Cerebron

Cerebron IncGamers Member

Another skeleton bug discovered

Not a big deal, but it happened many times and seemed to be conditioned. That's why I think it might be a bug. Here it is,

I was trading with another character. I had 12 skeletons around me when we were trading. She ended the trading window and 3 of my 12 skeletons died.

Does this happen to you, too?

2. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

you probably had some skill charms or something. I had this happen to my titan barb in 09. whenever he closed a trade window his life would drop to like 400...

3. taranis28

taranis28 IncGamers Member

had it happen to my paladin and barbarian as well. It's a bug in the trade window. has to be

4. NecroValmar

NecroValmar IncGamers Member

It is a bug that happen if you have items which boost you skeletons skills, like leoric wand or so. When you finish the trade, the skeletons died.

5. Furry_friend

Furry_friend IncGamers Member

Seems to be a case of "when i close the trade window, all my items are re-equipped." And the helmet/armor/rings etc are probably enough to make the difference of +3 skeletons to you.

6. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

This has happened for some time (pre 1.09 I might say) that skeletons and such will die just because your inventory resets to its original positions from being in the trade window, so it resets your gear to causing it to pop on and off very quickly (Sometimes under laggy conditions you can look naked for a split second, or maybe thats just me), but anyways, this would thus take off your + skills gear causing any skeletons that are running on this to die off.]

All mods are affected like this such as + life or such, so that could explain any life or def or such drops.

~Kbob

7. Ninety-nine

Ninety-nine IncGamers Member

Similar bug....

Something like this happens when I level up. I have enough +skills to give me 10 skeletons, but when I level up, the game briefly sees me as only having enough to make 9, so one goes back to the boneyard. Not a killer bug, certainly.

Ninety-nine