Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another new SPFer

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by hubb, Aug 28, 2010.

1. hubb

hubb Diabloii.Net Member

Another new SPFer

Hiya :)

I've been playing on a closed server for about a year, seeing as we're lucky to get a ping below 400 to any of the b.net servers from where I stay. The server is pretty much dead now so I thought I might as well start SP.

After running some disallowed things I've restarted, staying with the SPF rules. My barb (DS for the moment) got stuck in act 5 so I started a sorc and got her through nm, but I've been bored with sorcs for a while so I'm going back to my barb. Thanks to nm countess I've got the runes for Honor, but a base just wont drop. Same thing happened with Spirit: I played to level 50 with my sorc before I gave up and just used my larzuk quest on a broad sword :p

Anyhoo, I've got a question about the /players command. Is it correct that in terms of the number of drops, players 7/8 is like a 4-player party online? I'm guessing that the nodrop chance is the only thing that works like that, so monster stats and experience gained is the same as it is online.

2. tavaritz

tavaritz Banned

Re: Another new SPFer

The players added by /players command are unpartied players. So yes, /p1 is your character, /p2 is your character plus one unpartied eg, 1,5 characters which is rounded down. So drops are the same with /p1&2, /p3&4, /p5&6 and /p7&8. So if you are not after more experience but only most drops then use /p7.

3. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the SPF, enjoy your stay! :)

4. nurman

nurman Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome, my brother in arms!

5. zarqu

zarqu Diabloii.Net Member

This thread is now controlled by Finns.

Welcome to the brighter side. Heh, using a Larzuk quest on a Broad Sword. Yeah, that brings back some memories from when my Sorc was lvl 30.

Have fun !