Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another New player

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by greatrambino1981, Mar 17, 2005.

1. greatrambino1981

greatrambino1981 IncGamers Member

Another New player

I just got my girlfriend of 6 years into the world of Diablo 2. After watching me play for a long time I finally asked if she wanted to try. So I got her started on a meteorb sorc to begin with and had to buy another copy of the game so we don't fight over the computer. Now I have a very trustable friend to help me tfer and level and stuff, and hope to get her on these forums too.My question is: do any of you folks have a spouse, gf/bf, that you got into the game?

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

nopes, and i probably wouldnt try either. i would try to have fun in other ways ;) So as soon as i get a girl on the hook (military service kind of prevents me, but when this summer is over...), d2 will be suffering big-time!!

but welcome anyway! :D

3. BlahBlahAsia

BlahBlahAsia IncGamers Member

G'day, Welcome to the forums!
    You lucky bastard! My Wife has snapped a few of my discs just cause i play it too much. I have been restricted to two D2 nights a week! LOL! I hope your gf takes to it like a duck to water. Hope you both have fun, excitement and find lots of great stuff.

4. Jacksprincess

Jacksprincess IncGamers Member

My boyfriend just got me started on the game. We had to get me a laptop so he could still have his computer. We are so bad we had to by two Xbox consoles also. We can share everything but electonics. :)

5. Lensor

Lensor Banned

Me and my boyfriend started to play diablo at the same time in 1.09, we've been on-and-off since then (with diablo that is, not the relationship ;) ). We have a good system, I find all the stuff, he RIPs it :rolleyes: (we're on HC).

6. djIgneo

djIgneo IncGamers Member

I used to have a g/f that played. I seriously doubt my current one would play with me. It sure is fun though, eh?

7. Darnoc

Darnoc IncGamers Member

My gf tried it once but didn't understand it very well; she's not a video game player really. She thinks video games are for kids, and she's never really gotten into them (I recently saw a post mentioning that a 79 yr old grandmother plays d2). She works most nights so I usually play when she isn't around since we have better things to do when she is home. Ima try again when we're bored sometime, or if she changes work hours- maybe I can get her to take to it if I start her off slow so she doesn't get overwhelmed.