Another lucky find

Grummer

Diabloii.Net Member
Another lucky find

My lightning zon found a Gul rune from a chest on her first cow run last month. Today I killed the Countess while rune hunting. She dropped Tir and El. Hmm, I thought :rolleyes:. While dragging the cursor to save and exit, something caught my eye. I pressed alt and saw that a Ber rune had dropped from a normal devilkin. My zon will like her new Chains of Honor armor. :clap:

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Reminds me of my find two weeks ago. I needed 2 more ist runes to afford to make a Brand Bow. I went on a private pit run and a melee rogue near entrance dropped a vex rune, which was promptly traded for 2 ist + um.

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
Goddamn, done a lot of pits, wsk, baal, pindle, shenk, travi, mephi, andy, diabloeldrich and NEVER EVER found a rune higher then.....pul.

the world isnt fair :(

Rakanishu

Diabloii.Net Member
theredpredator said:
Goddamn, done a lot of pits, wsk, baal, pindle, shenk, travi, mephi, andy, diabloeldrich and NEVER EVER found a rune higher then.....pul.

the world isnt fair :(
Same to me too! Has rune dropping ANYTHING to do with MF?

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Rakanishu said:
Same to me too! Has rune dropping ANYTHING to do with MF?
Drops are unaffected by MF, the only thing MF does is increase the chance of a white item to become yellow/blue/gold.

About runes, do hell travi runs, every few runs a rune drops. If found a few Puls, a Lo and a Vex there :thumbsup:

I run it at a daily basis since I found my first High Rune there :rolleyes: