Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another huge spirit set auction

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by Dbun, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Dbun

Dbun IncGamers Member

Another huge spirit set auction

*Edit ********PLEASE REFER TO SECOND POST**********

Hi again guys. I've collected mass amount of spirit set runes, and of course, the monsters don't always drop the runes you want so my collection of Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn, and Hel runes aren't exactly balanced. Instead of transmuting them and trading them off just to have those pretty little perfect spirit sets, I've decided to auction them all off in one huge mass rune account. Here is the exact count of what runes you will get by winning this auction:

70 Ort Runes

40 Amn Runes

72 Tal Runes

20 Thul Runes

20 Hel Runes

That's a total of 222 Runes! Yes, I added a few just to make the number look cool. :)

Anyway, here is a key I will be using to determine the winner:

Pul 0.5
    Um 1
    Mal 2
    Ist 4
    Gul 6
    Vex 12
    Lo 36
    Ber/Jah 50

I will end the auction sometime Sunday Morning. I am going to set the Reserve at 30 Points and hoping that this is low enough to start the bids because I went through a lot of pain and suffering collecting and xfering this many runes. Happy bidding guys! ^_^

-Dbun
    ign *Kooldanny64

***********PLEASE REFER TO SECOND POST*************************

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. NicoretteJunkie

NicoretteJunkie IncGamers Member

Re: Another huge spirit set auction

20 sets - Ohm. pm if outbid!

3. Dbun

Dbun IncGamers Member

Re: Another huge spirit set auction

*******ATTENTION VIEWERS******

Due to the lack on interest in random amounts of runes and the high demand for spirit sets with Hel runes included, I have decided to stop being lazy and collect the runes to make those perfect sets that people love. SOOOO I am changing the entire lot auction to a whopping 40 SPIRIT SETS WITH HELS. That's right, you will be getting a total of 200 runes in all. 40x Tals, 40x Thuls, 40x Orts, 40x Amns, and 40x Hel runes. With that in mind, I am keeping my key the same as before, and I am going to include Ohm in the list. Since these spirit sets include hel runes, I will set the reserve now at a LO Rune. Thanks for the patience and happy bidding! Please post if there is any questions or concerns or if I simply left something out. Thanks for looking!

NEW KEY**

Pul 0.5
    Um 1
    Mal 2
    Ist 4
    Gul 6
    Vex 12
    Ohm 30
    Lo 36
    Ber/Jah 50

*Auction will be closing sometime Sunday Morning. Exact time will be posted when the auction draws closer to an end. Thanks!

-Dbun
    ign *Kooldanny64

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010