Another Find Me Something To Do Thread

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Another Find Me Something To Do Thread

I don't really know what I want to do this summer, but somehow it's going to involve a good video game either for XBOX or PC, and hopefully something online that I can play with friends for free, but won't last more than 2-3 months of playing.

Past that, I'm always on the prowl for good books.

I've read recently:
Harry Potter Series (I'll be going over again before the new book)
Anything Dan Brown
Halo Series

So that I suppose gives a base for what my tastes in literature are.

Bring on the reccomendations.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
leave the pc for th winter man! go outside, go swimming in the sea, have sime fun outside ;)

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Try Guild Wars. Ride a bike. Try to get up to 100 miles in one day. That would take quite a bit of conditioning. Learn another language. Go to garage sales and look for stuff you can turn around and sell on E-bay for more. Get a job. Go for runs in the park.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
dude being worhtless in the summer owns. I used to do that until my parents made me get a job. Enjoy it while it lasts

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
you mean no plans with that girl you took to the prom?? Comon..GET FREAKY SICKY WIT HER THIS SUMMER!! haha :)

IN_FLAMES

Banned
Battlefield 2 is coming out soon, that should be pretty kickass.

Also Far Cry: Instincts for Xbox is gonna be a killer app on Live methinks.

Then again, you could always ride a bike :thumbsup:

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
This is the first summer where i havn't gotten back on the diablo horse. I usually spend all summer getting my characters really good, then i come back to school and play drunk and all my guys die lol.

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
I put in my 40 hours a week at a local grocery store. That by no means fills up a day, everday. I put in 4 hours a day as assistant weight lifting and conditioning coach at my now former highschool. Basically they pay me $100/20 hours to work out and show the underclassmen what to do.

Everyone has the downtown in summer with nothing to do, I need to fill my void with something other than sleep and something that doesn't take too much effort.

CyberHawk said:
you mean no plans with that girl you took to the prom?? Comon..GET FREAKY SICKY WIT HER THIS SUMMER!! haha
We just got back from a cruise together, she's in the Bahamas for another week and then off to China for 3 weeks.

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Swim 5 laps a day, thats what I always do in the summer. Or you could just sit on your ass and play Diablo 2 =D.