Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Another dupe method released!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ifrit18, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Another dupe method released!

Was only a matter of time.... :rant:

2. toader

toader Banned

Um...any proof of this? Link to blizzard acknowledging this? Links to other forums discussing this as well?

Or is this just another rumor?

3. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

uhhh??? little more info please....

4. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

here we go again...

5. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

No, there's no public dupe.

6. Andy225

Andy225 IncGamers Member

well now you can get your digglers usufruct... lol

7. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

It has something to do with charge and getting it bugged. Already seen peeps with tons of enigmas, runes, call to arms, and breath of the dying stuff.

8. MinasMorgul

MinasMorgul IncGamers Member

Even if this is proved a Rumor to be not true, it's not that suprising. everybody seems to find loopholes in the game, although there probably was more loopholes in .09 than .10.

I wont discount the possibility of there being a dupe method or hack that is available to the closed realms, on insufficient information, But I also won't believe it with out proof either.

9. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

Hi Ifrit18. Just to clarify: What do you mean by this? Is this speculation or have you actually seen these items? Not because you saw somebody last night with 8 Enigmas mean that there's another dupe method released. Remember that there was a rune dupe that came out shortly after 1.10 was released. It is very possible that some, if not, many, of those runes from the original dupe still abound. But that doesn't mean that there's a new dupe method out there.

It would be nice if you could take a screen shot of a game full of Enigmas and BOTDs and even a bugged item. That will help validate your claim.

10. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

I know of a bug attached to Charge (charge something that dies before you hit, you freeze in place) but I don't see how that could be exploited for duping. If it can, it should also work for Leap Attack, which has an identical bug.

11. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

1. Char stands in town....
    2. Pally charges person, and as soon as he gets into town he clicks to go out of town.....( sometimes you get a flash of your inv and of the trade screen that asks to trade) (you will know it works when you see this flash and also hear the sound it makes when you cancel a trade)
    3. you will be locked out (meaning that you cant charge anymore)
    4. to unlock just go and trade with the player to get unlocked

There is also a hack module being used to exploit this. :rant:

12. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

ok... that makes no sence to me, but YOU did SEE the HACK work? or paticipated? or what?

13. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Hell no I would not particapate and in a dupe and get my acct wiped because I wanted to dupe :bonk:

It came from a popular hack site.

There have been 3 duping sprees in 1.10 so far. Hellforge dupe which got squished quickly and very few knew about. Second one was the 16 corpse bug which got quite a lot of people banned. Third one involved selling runes to npcs and using telekensis to get items stuck which got a quite few peeps banned.

If there is lot of lag, you know why. :/

14. happyface95

happyface95 IncGamers Member

Although people have been able to dupe maybe once or twice, most of the people trying it have gotten CI/RD. But I'm sure a few teams got to toy around with it.

Btw, it has to do with going half half on town and ouside.

15. Trapp

Trapp IncGamers Member

Im just getting into the whole BNet scene after a long break and never traded with anyone before other than friends. I took a look at an auction site to gauge what is being reproduced and one of the number one items were poison charms. I was given a few of these, havent used them yet cause I havent leveled that high yet. I want to avoid all the cheating if possible and its a fairly good chance they are. But are these actually overpowering?

16. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

Good side of it though that this method takes some brains and a lot of patience plus at least 1 friend to execute and that will keep at least 90% of b.net kiddies away from it. It's good that dude who discovered this went straight to forum and posted this immediatly so the word spread out fast and blizz will patch it without having a mojor economy *uck-up.

17. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

It depends, the main poison charms that are duped are the 290 dmg over 10 seconds I believe, I'm not sure about the 100pd over 5 second small charms, but basically if you stay clear of 290's you should be pretty safe, becides, poison is not really that great in my oppinion, you want a little to stop monsters from healing, but a huge amount of poison in charms is not really all that great.

18. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

It's not a working dupe. I can only find one person on any hack site who claims to have it work for him, everyone else tests and can not reproduce. It's a rumor plain and simple.