Another CC Pat

chase_encode

Diabloii.Net Member
Another CC Pat

Another Cookie-Cutter build by chase.

I just finished making pat my first 1.10 char. (1.09 burizon Mat, 1.09 WW Pat Druid)

His name is JANF_Clone "Just another Night Fish Clone"

He has had a hard time in getting to pat, because he always seems to want to enter the pit. :D

Here is the gear.

Level 86 <---:D
Shako
Arm of King/"um" Homunculus
Light Sabre/Stormshield
Mara Amulet
"um" Skin of Vamp
Raven Frost
Manald Heal
String of Ears
Marrowwalk (cheater)
Frostburn

He died once to Ancient with FE and another while attempting to run pit on players 8 :D (Darn archers)

Finds of note: T might (sold), Stormshield, cubed a +1 cold GC

He will now go into MFing the heck out of the pits.

Next build is a blizz/something sorc. I've always wanted to do a blizz sorc. If anyone can point me to a guide for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

-chase

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Congratulations on the Pat

There are several Sorc build guides on the Strategy Compendium here on D2.net. Check 'em out!

chase_encode

Diabloii.Net Member
I just looked at the SPF build guides. Forgot about the strat compendium. :bonk:

Edit: A little off topic. Can anyone tell me what the best shield would be for strictly MF percentage. I don't have any ist's. I might have a couple of 10% mf jewels.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! I'm still working on my strafezon who just got in act 5 hell, freakin monsters regenerate faster than I can hurt them. :teeth:

SuperSavage

Diabloii.Net Member
chase_encode said:
I just looked at the SPF build guides. Forgot about the strat compendium. :bonk:

Edit: A little off topic. Can anyone tell me what the best shield would be for strictly MF percentage. I don't have any ist's. I might have a couple of 10% mf jewels.
Ryhme... ? Shael + Eth :thumbsup:

Congrats on the Pat... keep em comin!

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
Rhyme would get you 25% but you can get more if you socket a Monarch with 4 MF jewels. Someone over at another forum made a nifty MF in a Jeweller's Monarch of Deflecting. He had 4 rare jewels, all with 10% MF and other useful mods like resists, -15% requirements and so on. One of the niftiest things I've seen.

Chris

Pb_pal

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Pat! :clap:
NightFish sure has turned out quite a few clones, i have one myself.

-Pb

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations! :clap:

A Blizzard sorc will be tricky since you won't be able to max all the synergies and also have an effective backup skill... still doable though, just have to live without quite as big numbers on the damage display :) Good luck with her!

slowpoke

Diabloii.Net Member
Good job! :clap:

On the sorc, firewall might be a good skill to go with blizzard since it does not have any synergies. I have not used FW though, so I cannot give too much advice. I enjoyed playing a sorc using blizzard (got to nightmare diff). My sorc had other problems though...

good luck,

slowpoke