annoying spirit fcr

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
annoying spirit fcr

I have burned through 6 or 7 hel and spirit runes now. I keep on getting 25-28fcr. What are the chances of rolling a 35? Do i have to go though 100 hels and spirit runes? This is just retarded. I need 35 fcr so i can use one bk or soj ring.

Spirit fcr chance for high fcr are just retarded

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
mugana said:
I have burned through 6 or 7 hel and spirit runes now. I keep on getting 25-28fcr. What are the chances of rolling a 35? Do i have to go though 100 hels and spirit runes? This is just retarded. I need 35 fcr so i can use one bk or soj ring.

The chance of rolling a 35 is the same as rolling 25 :jig:

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
all i get are fcr in the 20s. I have 1 more hel. I bet i get a 26%. I have ran out of stuff to trade for hels. This is pissing me off.

Big Boss

Diabloii.Net Member
mugana said:

you and i both have the same bad luck. ive rolled many many spirits and have never gotten a 35fcr. on the other hand, i get a good roll on all my forts, the lowest res i've gotten is 25, only once, and most are 28+

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Big Boss said:
you and i both have the same bad luck. ive rolled many many spirits and have never gotten a 35fcr. on the other hand, i get a good roll on all my forts, the lowest res i've gotten is 25, only once, and most are 28+
The info on Arreat Summit is incorrect. The range for resistance is 25-30.

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i know that i will not get 35fcr. I already burned though 7 hel runes dammnit. Screw this game for now. This game seems to have a way of being gay most of the time. Like when i found a sacred targe with 4os but it had 9 res. Or another time when i found a scacred targe with nice 43 res but had 3os.

Im sick of getting hel and spirit runes only to see a crap fcr that is not 35.

I rolled a perfect hoto first try but i cant get a spirit with 35fcr after 7 hels? That is retarded

Big Boss

Diabloii.Net Member
MysticDragon said:
The info on Arreat Summit is incorrect. The range for resistance is 25-30.
thats whay i figured, i see they changed that for the weapon, but the armor is still the same. in any case, i've only rolled a 25 res once, and a 26 only once or twice as well - but i've had a few 30res 1.5life forts, and the majority of the rest are in the better half of the range. i just find it ironic to have good luck with forts and bad luck with spirits.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
The chance to get 35% is 1/11. I got lucky and got my sword 35% on the 7th try and my shield on the 10th. So I guess I "saved" 5 rolls by getting them in 17 tries instead of 22. You should realize before you start that if you are aiming for perfect you are going to use up some runes. If we all rolled 35's on the first couple tries it would be too easy.

mugana

Diabloii.Net Member
got 32 fcr this time. Still sucks. Also found my first escutcha with my hdin but it sucks too. 2skills and 15% lite 10 fire. Finding a gore rider in an armor stack was nice though.

Also found shako but it was eth. so i traded it for tal and thul.

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
mugana said:
43 res but had 3os.
That isnt useless... entireley. :p

If it would be so easy to get 35 fcr spirits the rw would be quite imba. Imo just trade for one. Thats why I never bothered making a spirit. Actualy I did once, but I didnt care about the fcr on it.

Edit: Btw wazzup with all these spirit threads? o_O