Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Annoying Graphic

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ezeran, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Ezeran

Ezeran IncGamers Member

Annoying Graphic

I'v recently been getting annoyed by a graphical glitch, on my lighting sorc. When I cast thunderstorm, I every so often get the screen flashing white, these can happen and frequently do even after thunderstorm has worn off. I find it very annoying, and it actually hurts my eyes a little bit. Anyone know if it's is a normal thing, and if theres anything I can do to stop it?

2. PSYCHO

PSYCHO IncGamers Member

I will save somebody else the effort of typing this, however:

Why in God's name are you using Thunderstorm at all?

Now that's out of the way, I'm not sure what it is, but I do remember it from using Thunderstorm back in 1.09. Yes it can be very annoying, but the only thing I can recommend (other than changing video settings from 2D to 3D or vice versa), would be to turn the gamma settings down.

3. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

I doubt that there is much you can do about it. That's the way it works. Although it is silly when the screen still flashes white even after TStorm has worn off.

Personally, if I was building a light sorc and had the points to spare, I would put 1 into TStorm. Since light sorcs tend to have a lot of + to the lightning tree, a 1 point TStorm with maxed LM is helpful, even though it isn't going to kill masses of monsters. Besides, I like the cool graphics and thunder.

4. Ezeran

Ezeran IncGamers Member

Yeah the spells handy due to the fact that it's damage that follows you around, cast it and forget basicly. I've lowered the gamma a little hope that lessens the issue.

5. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

This could be a real problem for me because flashing lights usually trigger my bad migraines. I guess maybe I should give up advancing my Lightning Sorcs...
    :(

Thanks for the warning.

Jude

6. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

or just no use thunderstorm is a better idea :D. its not like its a required skill for the build to work, its just a skill that can be helpful (personaly i dont use it much because i forget to recast it enought) and i dont realy notice much difference with or without it. it normaly ends up hitting a enermys who bout to get blasted by cl anyway