Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anni's charm

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by sonofjohn, Oct 3, 2010.

1. sonofjohn

sonofjohn Diabloii.Net Member

Anni's charm

Well I'm in a 1 player game right now and the soj diablo spawned. Well I can't kill him. I haven't the gear to manage such a task, especially with his health regen. But, I'd hate to see it go to waste. Anyone who wants to hop in can have the charm. I'll hopefully be more prepared the next time I see him.

Just post here asap. The gamename is woof-01. He's in stony field near the trist portal.

2. sonofjohn

Re: Anni's charm

I never killed diablo and the game has expired. I decided even an annis torch wasn't quite worth the pain. I'll have to wait until the next soj sellfest

3. Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor Diabloii.Net Member

Dang! I would've tried, but I was asleep!!! ='(

4. Knarlfist

Knarlfist Diabloii.Net Member

I saw the post in time (I think), but alas... I have only 1 char at lvl 75 and she had no chance at killing the Clone.

It's a shame to waste the opp, especially since I never even saw a Walks The Earth during the last ladder season. But to be honest my char is still in completely garbage gear, and I am sure many of us here in the forums are still in the same boat ;-)

5. sonofjohn

Yeah, I would've left the game open overnight, but I wanted to do some exp leveling. I should mention that another person did come. I spawned the clone at racanitsu, the unique that guards the trist tp. We tried a few things and were almost succesful, but alas, we gave up. It's unfortunate this had to have happened so close to the ladder reset.