Annihilus/Diablo Clone??

Aza22

Diabloii.Net Member
Annihilus/Diablo Clone??

Hey guys

I've been looking at some of the guides for various chars and i hav been seeing Annihilus small charms on their lists and i would really like to try 2 get 1.

According 2 this site http://www.d2data.net/ you hav a 100.00000000% chance of getting 1 from hell diablo clone and a 20.00000000% chance of getting 1 in NM.

Now i've been wondering if u could shed a bit of light on the subject like where or how to find him or what. :confused:

Thanks a heap 4 ur imput.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
There should be enough DClone threads all over the forums.

Essentially you need to find a bnet server where people are curently selling SOJs to spawn a dclone (assuming you don't have 75-125 SOJs in your stash...). He will only spawn in hell games, so the nightmare number is trash.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
ATMA has a bug that shows Diablo clone dropping stuff (other than annihilus), even in difficulty levels where he can't even spawn.

That's probably because DClone still has associated monster data like every other monster, even though it's not used for the most part...

Realm down

Diabloii.Net Member
havent seen this clone guy for a while...actually there were not any msg saying soj sold. i was wondering that nobody is willing to sell their sojs anymore. :thumbsup: