Anni Trading

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Anni Trading

Ive been wanting to get my hands on an Anni and am not rich. Ive been hearing about all these drop hacks teleporting and such, anyways I recently came apon a hi rune and I was wondering should I go out on a limb and try to trade it for a Anni?

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
never trade an anni in public battlenet

if you are looking for an anni, go to the trade forum for you on these forums. put
[L] ISO: Anni
or if you are on non-ladder
[NL] ISO: Anni

1 high might not get you an anni though.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
The moderators on those forums are trustworthy and will assist you with an anni trade (or point you towards somebody they trust who will.)

Never drop trade anything of value with someone you don't know.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
you might also want to check out the affiliated rpgtraders.net website. you can see how any user's previous trades have gone and decide for yourself how trustworthy they are.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
thegiantturtle said:
you might also want to check out the affiliated rpgtraders.net website. you can see how any user's previous trades have gone and decide for yourself how trustworthy they are.
There is no safe way to trade an anni. No matter what anyone says. The options given above will definitely minimize the risk, but there is no safe way to trade an anni.

Good luck!

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
LiquidIce said:
you can always try finding one yourself ;)
Okaaaaaaay... I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a single "xxx soj's sold to vendors" message in game..
DOH, I hurt my head!!!