Anni Trading Part.2

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Anni Trading Part.2

So I havent yet got scammed ;). But have checked out the Anni Trading "Scene" and had the same thing come up again and again. "Come to act2" "Put your items down here while I drop mine up here"

I cant tell if these guys are trustworthy or not, or if there just going to tele in and steal my items.
 

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
Useratuaer said:
So I havent yet got scammed ;). But have checked out the Anni Trading "Scene" and had the same thing come up again and again. "Come to act2" "Put your items down here while I drop mine up here"

I cant tell if these guys are trustworthy or not, or if there just going to tele in and steal my items.
well these is no safe way to do anni trades imo. These forums i guess are much safer then bnet as they're mostly scammers, if anyone scams u from these forums they will be banned and never allowed to trade again i assume. You can request for a mod to moderate the trades too to be on the safer side.
 

Big Mog

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont ever trade em in lut gholein. theres gaps in the walls everywhere that they can pick stuff up through.
 

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
Useratuaer said:
So I havent yet got scammed ;). But have checked out the Anni Trading "Scene" and had the same thing come up again and again. "Come to act2" "Put your items down here while I drop mine up here"

I cant tell if these guys are trustworthy or not, or if there just going to tele in and steal my items.
I CAN tell from my own experience :mad: that they'll most probably tele from "up here" to "down here" and catch your droped item before you can say "droptrade sux".

*stkrause
 

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Why did bliz make it so hard to trade an anni (and gheeds)?
I mean, I understand not allowing us to carry more than one on a character, but to ban it from the trade window???

:rant:

Any ideas???
 

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
anni/gheeds in act 2 town = bad trades. there is a hack still that allows the other person to turn one of the fire things into an NPC their side, and when they chat to it, you crash and they get your item. of course, this requires them to be on the balcony

easy way to trade an anni...

do it on these forums

and also, if you're doing it in a battlenet... ONLY TRADE USING LVL 1 CHARACTERS IN ACT 1. that way they wont have the right skills etc to cheat you. the only way they can cheat you is with pickit, and then you're screwed anyways.
 

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
SirDooFuss said:
Why did bliz make it so hard to trade an anni (and gheeds)?
I mean, I understand not allowing us to carry more than one on a character, but to ban it from the trade window???

:rant:

Any ideas???
they didnt want people getting annis that easily. They wanted to get rid of all the duped sojs so people would sell them to spawn dclone and get themselves and anni instead of trading. Sometimes, this is the easier option. I have no idea why blizz doesnt allow people to trade gheeds though.
 

TripleSiXKillA

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
they didnt want people getting annis that easily. They wanted to get rid of all the duped sojs so people would sell them to spawn dclone and get themselves and anni instead of trading. Sometimes, this is the easier option. I have no idea why blizz doesnt allow people to trade gheeds though.
I think maybe it was an attempt to make them very valueable items?
 

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
TripleSiXKillA said:
I think maybe it was an attempt to make them very valueable items?
no, Blizzard's main intention for setting up Dclone and the whole "world event" thing was to get rid of the duped sojs on bnet. Not allowing annis to be set up on the trade window was just another idea to get people to sell their sojs so dclone could spawn and they could get their annis by themselves without risking a trade scam.
 
i don't know much about duping, but i seem to remember reading somewhere that one of the meathods of duping involved the trade window. so if you can't put them in the window, you can't dupe them.
 
Top