Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anni sc question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by HaUsBoArDeR, Mar 1, 2004.

1. HaUsBoArDeR

HaUsBoArDeR IncGamers Member

Anni sc question

I just picked up a +1 to skills, +20 resist, +16 attributes, and +10% xp gained. I as under the impression that a 20/20/10 was a perfect anni charm, but a friend is saying he thought it was +2 to skills. My question is, what are the mods on a perfect anni charm, or doesn't anyone know?

2. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/ucharms.shtml

Annihilus*
    Small Charm

Required Level: 70
    +1 To All Skills
    +10-20 To All Attributes (varies)
    All Resistances +10-20 (varies)
    +5-10% To Experience Gained (varies)
    (Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

So yes, 20/20/10 is perfect. The +skills are fixed.

3. HaUsBoArDeR

HaUsBoArDeR IncGamers Member

That's what I thought... thanks a lot for posting. I checked on this site for info about it, but I couldn't find anything. I didn't even think of going to bnet, or charms for that matter (does this site even have a section on charms?)

So yeah, I decided to do a little mf run, and I got a few messages for the SoJ thing. In the back of my mind I was thinking I'm gonna stay here for a little longer, just in case (this is my 2nd time facing dc, my first time was a random game I joined to xfer, and he happened to be in there). I left to go grab something, and when I came back, the screen was dark, and I knew he was there. I messaged my one friend that was on and told him to join. We weren't doing much damage to him at all, so it looked hopeless...

Then another friend got on, he joined up and xfered all his stuff back to his 78 druid. We did a bit better, taking out half life, but we all died and he healed right back up. Or problem was we needed lower resistance, but my necro (that I don't use anymore) didn't have it, I chose the amp damage route for my skeletons. Eventually, we all traded gear around to give each character the best combo. One of them had a wand that added to lower resittance, so I switched all my gear from my druid over to necro.

Now we're in business... We set out to have another go at it, and things were goin well. I died frequently, but I got lower resistance off. That was all we needed. The 78 druid tanked diablo, because he had max resistance and cyclone, while our 73 sorc just casted orb after orb.

So there you have it, the Diablo clone was killed by 3 characters. A level 80 necro, 78 druid, and 73 sorc. He dropped that charm, and they were nice enough to give it to me because it was my game.

Anyway, I thought you guys may enjoy a story about fighting the DC :)

4. BoneBender

BoneBender IncGamers Member

Is it so that I can only carry one anni in my inventory?
    What if i kill DC and he drops an anni, and i have one anni in my inventory already, wont i be able to pick up the anni DC drops?

5. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Yep, only one Annihilus can be carried at a time. If you get another, you either have to drop your existing one or bring in another character to pick up the spare.

6. reese101295

reese101295 IncGamers Member

Speaking of DClone....has anyone found a way to get the SOJ counter to move, or find games where the SOJ counter is moving? I'd like to find DCLone to get my very own charm one of these days.