Angelics or Highlords for pvp?

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Angelics or Highlords for pvp?

Just wanna know once and for all what would be the best ammy for a pvp ww barb.
 

rickster

Diabloii.Net Member
Use angelic for the characters with high defense. Switch to something else when you are dueling a caster because you don't really need all that attack rating to hit a glass cannon type character.
 

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
Just wanna know once and for all what would be the best ammy for a pvp ww barb.
I'd say in melee, angelic set is the best bet, for the damage to mana and ar. Against sorcs though, Rising Sun and dwarf stars or ravenfrosts are pretty much standard though, and against any any other runners Highlord's would win out for the extra damage, since they generally have low defense to begin with.

-Hal
 

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
Thanks for the info guys. Now I guess I have to trade for that rising sun :lol:
lol, well, i'm sure you'll do plenty fine without it, it's just nice against fire sorcs for all the absorb it provides. Dwarf Stars help out a lot as well though, so you don't necessarily need to trade for one unless you think you'll be going up against a lot of fire sorcs and your resists are lacking.

-Hal
 

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
lol, well, i'm sure you'll do plenty fine without it, it's just nice against fire sorcs for all the absorb it provides. Dwarf Stars help out a lot as well though, so you don't necessarily need to trade for one unless you think you'll be going up against a lot of fire sorcs and your resists are lacking.

-Hal
Heh, well my friend just recently made a fire sorc so it would be nice to beat him soundly:)
 

WackenOpenAir

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
Heh, well my friend just recently made a fire sorc so it would be nice to beat him soundly:)
think its a bit lame to make a char focused on one opponent. certainly since it is so easy to make yourself imune or virtually imune for fire.
 

Cloud Strife

Diabloii.Net Member
i use highlords alot of the time but i dont really do ww duels. My sword is immensely slow to be good in ww. I hear that all the open wounds and crushing blow mods work well in ww tho.

but i like highlords mainly for the ias because my sword i lacking it hardcore...
 

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
WackenOpenAir said:
think its a bit lame to make a char focused on one opponent. certainly since it is so easy to make yourself imune or virtually imune for fire.
Yea but my char isnt made specifically to beat him. In fact I made his sorc for him. I just like to be able to have the best chance against all char so I keep different equipment in the stash. Most people I know do this and it isnt considered bm.
 
Top