Andy glitch.

oOmpie

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy glitch.

Hi all,
as far as I understood correctly you can increase drop quality from andariel by "glitching" her.

I tried to do this, but to no avail so far.
I killed her, tp-ed back to town, approached warriv, cancelled and left the game.

I don't really want to mess that up again, so I was wondering... Do I have to talk to warriv, go east and then leave? Or just to talk to him, cancel and leave?
Do I maybe have to use my own tp instead of the one being opened when killing andy?

Thanx in advance!

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Just talk to warriv after killing andy for the first time, and you will forever get the questdrops* from her in that difficulty. It's harder not to get her bugged then to bug her.

You don't have to go to act 2 in the same game you killed andy in, but if you do you can allways be sure to get it.

*: a questdrop is mostly better then a normal drop with twice the mf, sometimes even up to four times your mf.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
To sum it up :

1. Kill Andy for Quest
2. Talk to Warriv
3. Go to Act2
4. Leave Game

From now on, Andy is "bugged" for this character and for this difficulty :grin:.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
To sum it up :

1. Kill Andy for Quest
2. Talk to Warriv
3. Go to Act2
4. Leave Game

From now on, Andy is "bugged" for this character and for this difficulty :grin:.
You have to do all of that in the same game, else you screwed it up and your character will never benefit from the Andy bug, permanantly !!!