Andy Glitch?

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
causes andy to think you are always killer her for the first time so she drops better things

get cain
kill andy for the first time
ONLY talk to cain
ONLY talk to warriv AND travel east
quit once you hit act 2

i've tried it using all the other NPCs in town and my drops suck -_- the key i believe is cain, then warriv and no one else.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
every time you kill a boss for the first time, its called the quest drop. That drop can only drop magical, rare, set, unique items, and runes and other gems. It won't drop gold, scrolls, or arrows and crap like that.

The andy bug works like this:
kill andy for the first time. Go back to town and talk to warriv and go to act2. That's it!! From then on in the that difficulty, andy will always drop a quest drop when you kill her.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Dang!!!

And I just killed Nightmare Andy with my Immolation Zon last night! Of course I started Act 2...

:p

Oh well, thanks for the info!

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard it was "talk to anybody" before leaving but yeah, I'm not sure I'm getting the quest drops from characters where I tried it.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
yes talking to anybody works, which includes talking to warriv so he can take you to act2.

Sirdoofuss: did you go to act2 before you left that game?

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
Sirdoofuss: did you go to act2 before you left that game?
I killed Andy, sold the rares to act 1 vendors, talked to Warriv, rode through the burning dessert to Lut Golein. Talked to a couple of vendors in act 2, then exited the game.
Hey, I ain't SirDooFuss for nuthin'! :lol:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
that means you activated the andy drop bug because you traveled to act2 in the same game that you defeated andy.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
you only have one chance of doing this. Kill andy for the first time (for quest) and go to act2 in the same game.