Andy bug works in Classic ?

Sherlock

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy bug works in Classic ?

Hi all, I wonder if Andy NM bug works in Classic as well, asI would like to develop special char just for this issue, and try get my hands on SOJ :)) !!!

If someonme can confirm and describe how it works, this would be great, thx :))) !!!

Chow Yun Thin

Diabloii.Net Member
Dang. All those NM andy runs for manalds and nagels and now I find out she can't drop SoJs.

What's the lowest-level monster in act 2 that can drop it?

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh. that makes me sad. I thought I was working toward sumthing with those 100s of nm andy runs.

sculpen

Diabloii.Net Member
Sherlock said:
Hi all, I wonder if Andy NM bug works in Classic as well, asI would like to develop special char just for this issue, and try get my hands on SOJ ) !!!

If someonme can confirm and describe how it works, this would be great, thx )) !!!
The bug is activated by talking to Warriv first after you kill Andy for the first time. I've tested this and it seems to work in classic. I get 4-6 rares/sets/uniques every time with only me in the room and 20ish mf.

General_Hummel said:
in classic,
nm andy's mlvl is 37 and soj's ilvl is 39.
so nm andy never drop soj.
What I want to know is where you learned the levels of monsters in classic. A link would be awesome. I am starting up a low mf pure survival fire sorc to do nm/hell andy. With this info I guess I should call it off for mf purposes.

iMMoRTaL GuaRDiaNz

Diabloii.Net Member
The bug is activated by talking to Warriv first after you kill Andy for the first time. I've tested this and it seems to work in classic. I get 4-6 rares/sets/uniques every time with only me in the room and 20ish mf.
what exactly is meant by that? kill andy to get the quest, then talk to warriv and never enter act2? my friend has his char bugged at meph and he always drops 4-6 rares everytime. nothin more nothin less. its sweet ^^

TheCerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
The only way to "bug" Meph isn't actually bugging him, if I understand you correctly.

If he has Mephisto quests still to do, joins CS runs and kills Meph for the quest drop without quest, that is in no way bugged.

-Tempus-

Diabloii.Net Member
you can have a char do quest drops for all the act bosses. making them for andy, meph, diablo all work well. just have a char make a game that has done the quest and then use the 2nd char to kill off the bosses. running nm d is a good place to find a lot of stuff.

-Tempus-

TheCerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
-Tempus- said:
you can have a char do quest drops for all the act bosses. making them for andy, meph, diablo all work well. just have a char make a game that has done the quest and then use the 2nd char to kill off the bosses. running nm d is a good place to find a lot of stuff.

-Tempus-
You can do it that way, but I never liked rejoining games, so I just joined games where people were obviously way ahead of a certain boss, and killed in these games.

WNxZerker

Diabloii.Net Member
why not make a new char rush it to nm and then use it to make games leave re-join with char that has done quest and kill bosses?. If you make a game with a char that has done the quest and then kill thenwith another char that hasent done quest you will probalby be using a lower lvl char and have limited access to bosses. so if you where running andy you couldnt do meph.

Zerker

terpfan

Diabloii.Net Member
So do you have to talk to warriv first after every time you do it? Or just do it the first time and you're fine forever?

Also, does it work in hell mode ?