andy bug in effect?

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
andy bug in effect?

I wanted to do a comparision with andy vs meph runs, but i think this char didn't get the bug. i did 6 runs so far, failed 2, got 2 uniques and 1 set item. on average, she dropped 2 items, no gems. is it the non-quest drop? or, in other words, how can you tell if you are getting the andy bug?

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
If she ever drops gold, potions, arrows, bolts then you haven't got the bug. Try and raise the players count to 5, when she will always drop 6 items.

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, you only have to do about 5 runs and without seeing any gold/bolts/arrows/etc to be confident you do have the bug. Unbugged, more than half the stuff she drops should be that kind of rubbish.

lonnie913

Diabloii.Net Member
pick up all blue items andy drops. they should all be double durability. quest drops contain no magics normally, but will contain "failed set" magic items. make sure andy dropped them, and not another monster. this is the best way to know.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Quest drops, as all other drops from monsters, are dependant on MF. Plain blues are very well possible.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
Quest drops, as all other drops from monsters, are dependant on MF. Plain blues are very well possible.
actually i heard the opposite. the whole point of doing andy for the bug is that you are guaranteed set/unique, although getting uniques instead of sets would depend on mf.

Stevebo

Banned
How do you get the andy bug? and do you have to 'renew' the bug each time?

Im fairly sure i've got it as she generally only drops rares with the odd set and unique, but i dont want to find i do something and then lose the bug

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevebo said:
How do you get the andy bug? and do you have to 'renew' the bug each time?

Im fairly sure i've got it as she generally only drops rares with the odd set and unique, but i dont want to find i do something and then lose the bug
once you get it you get it forever. just make sure you talk to warriv before you leave the game.