And you thought you had expensive gear...

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
bnet official forums are (iirc?) not seen as a competing forum, as they are the most official forums that is, but anyway...
Sick.

Not even the official forums? I checked the rules, and it says:

3. Sites offering similar or the same content as DiabloII.Net. It has taken many 'man' hours to compile the sites' content and as such our commitment to the promotion of that content is total. Neither do we allow visitors to use our forum membership as a means to build their own sites from, using our Private Messaging system to recruit writers and/or their content or membership drives for their own forums.
Everything on this site comes from Blizzard.

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
As I see it- the bnet forums are offering the same type of content, and are in direct competition with this site. Not that the way I see it means a thing, but I've always had the impression that people avoid linking to the bnet forums. You certainly don't see ppl in the trade forums linking to trade threads from over there. I'm sure ole Gorny-kins will set us straight.

I tried reading past the first post in the link, and my brain exploded. I'm glad we're civilized on these forums.

But really, 1500 HRs? That's just stoopit.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
That would require 18 characters to hold.
Quote from the second last post in that thread:
1 account = 96hrs (w/ cube) x 8 = 768
2x = 1536. ~ 1.5k.
So yeah, it's 2 accounts of HRs. That buyer said s/he needed 2-3 days to get all the runes. I wonder if that means to dupe all the runes:rolleyes:.

kungfumonkey

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe I am missing something, but what would be the use of the circlet? Would you use it for Delirium? Please explain I am missing the point...

I am a noob by the way.

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
1. What in the world would you do with 1500 runes? If each rw is about 2-3 HR average-- still gonna need a bout 1-3 low/mid runes to complete the runewords. Ok, you have 1500 hr -- you have another 1500 low to mid runes --- now who has 500+ socketable items on hand? :scratch:

2. How many do think will poof? :grin:

'take a few days to get that together' OMG it takes that long to get dad's credit card to go shopping on ebay for the runes? LOL I thought they delivered faster than that :rolleyes:

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
kungfumonkey said:
Maybe I am missing something, but what would be the use of the circlet? Would you use it for Delirium? Please explain I am missing the point...
That circlet is magical, so runewords can't be made in it anyways. Bowazons would have a use out of that circlet, usually socketed with 40/15IAS jewels.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I so can't imagine that running a little faaster is worth it. I know it's probably for dueling, but is maybe killing one more person in a "no holds barred" (and thus completely meaningless) pubbie duel worth it?

ppz

Diabloii.Net Member
wow....

I'm glad I'm nowhere near that rich. Must be fun to skip HRs on a pond to kill time. Kinda like burning $100 bills for warmth.

kungfumonkey

Diabloii.Net Member
That circlet is magical, so runewords can't be made in it anyways. Bowazons would have a use out of that circlet, usually socketed with 40/15IAS jewels.
Yeah you are probably correct there. The FRW I guess is a bonus over a regular 3Socket helm. Although a small one a 40/15 helm is expensive anyways.

wow....

I'm glad I'm nowhere near that rich. Must be fun to skip HRs on a pond to kill time. Kinda like burning $100 bills for warmth.
I wonder if the game gets boring once you reach that level?