And so an era comes to an end.

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
And so an era comes to an end.

Probably an overdramatized title for this. |shrugs|

So it's graduating year for me and prom night is approaching... and I haven't got a limo. Boo hoo. I personally don't care to pay $300 (CDN) for.. what, two hours of usage, tops?

But I kind of feel like getting something. Though I don't know what. Normally I would rent the damned limo for just an hour before and an hour after but hey, apparently all the companies felt like being really COOL and agreeing to not rent out their stretches for any less than a 12-hour package on that night. Go figure.

Shall I rent another car or something? Or join some people on -- gasp -- the TRAIN? A 99% price reduction!

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Bicycles, man. Show your classmates that you care about the environment! And hey, it'll help you with "The One Tonne Challenge" too! :p

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
Enh. I'm supposed to be going with a fairly big group, including several girls, so I think bikes are out of the question. Gotta love those flowy dresses that probably require servants holding up the end.

Oh, and also, the darn thing is being held downtown. We live in the suburbs, a 45-minute DRIVE away... so, uh... bicycles, huh. :p

Great for you guys who got the free limos. I'm not in the same boat as you and I hate you pretty bad right now. (Nah. I kid out of frustration.)

I kind of feel like renting from a normal rental service but hell, it's prom night. Who the HELL wants to be designated driver when everyone's getting drunk? Pfft.

Unless, of course, we rent a hotel room and not go home for the night. :rolleyes:

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
I was gonna say rent some exotic like a lambo or ferrari or something but if you are in a big group then go with a big car like a hummer (try to get the h1's since so many people have h2's, plus h1's are more badass anyways). There are also other options like Navigators, Escalades, etc.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Raistlin Majere said:
Get a Corvette or a Viper, a ether is a good way to have fun without drinking.
Exactly some places will let you rent some sort of nice sports car which is fun also. Something cheap and easy would be like the new Mustang convertible.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
This was the prom i went to.

Guys in grades 11/12 bringing girls in grades 9/10

Girls in grades 11/12 bringing guys up to and including 28 years old.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Geeno said:
This was the prom i went to.

Guys in grades 11/12 bringing girls in grades 9/10

Girls in grades 11/12 bringing guys up to and including 28 years old.
Interesting umm ya.