Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ancient Tunnels in Hell

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Mr.Bogohossian, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

Ancient Tunnels in Hell

Located at lostcity. I have one question. Do monsters in AT, drop the same as pit/act 5? Or do they drop like the rest of a2 monsters. Thank you in advance.

2. Silkweed

Silkweed IncGamers Member

The Ancient Tunnels has an area level of 85, which is the same as the Pit and all of WSK, so yes, theoretically, they will drop the same. Sorcies like to run it because there aren't any cold immunes.

3. RottweilExpress

RottweilExpress IncGamers Member

My first sweet Trapsin was killed in AT Hell. It's rough down there.

Silent minute plz.

4. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Hi Rott,

Mumble, mumble..... RIP .... mumble, mumble ..... ah-men

Syxx

5. det

det IncGamers Member

Ruff, is it? Thought of going there as ppl said there are no ranged attackers :scratch:

6. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

It's an excellent place for a cold sorc for example, but the place beneath Burial Grounds (can't remember name right now) in Act1 is easier thx to the slow pace of the monsters :)

In Tunnels you can engage some fearful monsters, but overall I think it's pretty safe if you play carefully.

/Magnus

7. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

If I remember correctly, there are alot of Lightning immunes in AT. Hence, no dream for a Trapsin... :(

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Tunnels are moslty LI and only range attacks are lightning throwing Skelleis. Blizz Glacial works great in there as you can stop the fast movers. I think they are called "infadels" or whatever with like 4 arms withs swords, real fast like the boss pack always near Arcane entrance.

I run Pit, Moseleum, Tunnels, and Tomes Act 3 with my Barb a lot as well as River and pretty much all over Act 5.

9. Silkweed

Silkweed IncGamers Member

With my necromancer, I run Pindle, Eld/Shenk, the Pit and Andy. I'm currently documenting my finds in the form of a "100 MF runs later" style piece. I'll be sure to post it when it's complete.

10. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

i run the hell AT with my lvl 80 lightning trapper. the only LI's are the skelly magi IIR and my merc+ shadow lay waste to them when i cloak them :)

beyond that its incredably easy as they are all MELE! and they jsut stand there and look like fools with cloak of shadows :) oh, one other thing. my merc has 95% slows target pluss his holy freze aura. so once he gets into mele range and disables the CoS "moron" effect on the monster they dont do much neway...

as far as i remember the infadels are fire immune, the rotting corpses or whatever they are are poison immune, and the skelly magi are light immune. there might be a 4th monster type im forgetting, if so sorry!

11. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

My lvl 87 sorc was killed by lag+conviction+mephisto. Right after i found a pul rune in AT. I know exactly how u feel. It sux......