Ancient European civilization found

Wow, nearly 7,000 years old, thats a pretty long time ago. Strange that only know have the found them. obviosuly not much left to look it. should have built enormous pyramids instead.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
That these discoveries can still happen in Europe, where so much has already been excavated and researched!!!! Great....

I'm really in to those sort of "National Geographic"-kind of topics. I can't wait until the Discovery channel (or NG) airs a documentary on the subject!

David.

Hatsepsut

Banned
That is amazing.

Would love to find out more detail about it, it always bothers me how the heck the archeologists come up with some of the conclusions they do. I'm not questioning them per se, but considering what there is to work with a lot of the information would have to be guesswork, even if educated guesswork.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
said:
Their civilisation seems to have died out after about 200 years and the recent archaeological discoveries are so new that the temple building culture does not even have a name yet.
Very interesting indeed. My mate is studying to be an archiologist so he'll be very interested too when I show him this. Thanks.

I think they died out after 200 years as they were all knackered from building such big temples...

KnightFall

Anakha1

Banned
No, they all drank themselves to death. It was actually the very first university dormitory as can be discerned by the several discoveries of Rolling Stones posters found on the walls.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
No, they all drank themselves to death. It was actually the very first university dormitory as can be discerned by the several discoveries of Rolling Stones posters found on the walls.
And here I thought the Rolling Stones couldn't get any older...

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
No, rolling stones have always been. Now aged 12,927, they have had to cut back on there tours.
My theory has long been that the Rolling Stones are a musical group comprised entirely of Highlanders who age themselves through makeup so as not to otherwise give away their secret.