Analyze my dream . . . what does it mean?

Lee or Sean?

• Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gaoneng

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
I think Necro got it. Doing a difficult project at work--can be done. I'll just never meet deadline.
Don't be fooled. What necro wrote is known to mind magicians as "cold reading" ... this is not unlike the "Your Sign Today" column in the newspapers ... Everyone can relate to that.

Twoflower

Banned
"u r lagging" realy made me laugh

seriously though, i voted for the first option. dont arm urself to the teeth, rather loose the fear. Arms never solve problems

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Last night I dreamt that 2 intruders entered my house. Naturally I got my 12 ga shotgun and loaded it with 00 buckshot. As they turned a corner I opened up on them. To no effect.

Two fired shots of 00 buck and at roughly 5' of range and they're unharmed. What could this mean? :(
it means you're afraid of the possibility that your gun won't protect you

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
What dreams may come

gaoneng said:
Don't be fooled. What necro wrote is known to mind magicians as "cold reading" ... this is not unlike the "Your Sign Today" column in the newspapers ... Everyone can relate to that.
Well, my advice is more based in psychiatry than in psychics but it's true that many so-called psychics use the same technique psychiatrists have been using for decades to interpret dreams.

I hope your project comes off without a hitch, Steve.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
According to Frued a Gun is both a Phallic symbol, and a symbol of destruction.

Got any life changing operations going on?

What about a loss of a job?

Did someone hint at inadequecy in the bedroom?

It is most likely related to an event that you are anticipating, or has already come to pass in your own life.

Arb