Analyze my dream . . . what does it mean?

Lee or Sean?

• Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steve_Kow

Banned
Analyze my dream . . . what does it mean?

Last night I dreamt that 2 intruders entered my house. Naturally I got my 12 ga shotgun and loaded it with 00 buckshot. As they turned a corner I opened up on them. To no effect.

Two fired shots of 00 buck and at roughly 5' of range and they're unharmed. What could this mean? :(

jimmyboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
Last night I dreamt that 2 intruders entered my house. Naturally I got my 12 ga shotgun and loaded it with 00 buckshot. As they turned a corner I opened up on them. To no effect.

Two fired shots of 00 buck and at roughly 5' of range and they're unharmed. What could this mean? :(
It means that you're a terrible shot and you need to get back on the range.

Just kidding. Actually, most dreams concerning firefights involve the target not getting hit. I remembered it from some survey. No one has been able to explain why.

Steve_Kow

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
did the dream end there? did anything else happen? how did you react?
They shot back, and though I didn't "feel" any pain. I somehow understood that their shots were effective and that they had conquered my home.

The oracles . . . err . . . Steel_Avatar said:
Obviously, you want to have sex with your mother.
Ha! Though I have no desires towards my mother (obviously) a friend pointed out that my girlfriend has the exact same hair color, and is the exact same height as my mom. Weird.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
you are inferior and your gun as an extension of you is inferior to their guns

inadequacy, impotence, powerlessness, or you don't have enough power and want more because you perceive others as having more than you

there's more there, but all I can think of right now is the catholic church's relationship with nazi germany while my paper fails to write itself

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
No matter what happens, stay away from midgets and Swedish people for the next six days. Just . . . trust me on this.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a scary/cool dream last night. I was in my house and this guy I was with and like 5 other people he backstabbed us all, he lit this one guy on fire. He severely beat me, he destroyed a portion of my house.

I remember I was laying on the ground in so much pain. Then my ex-girlfriend came to my aide and helped me out. I woke up in a hot sweat afterwards.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
No matter what happens, stay away from midgets and Swedish people for the next six days. Just . . . trust me on this.
What about lime jello and ferrits?

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Though dream analysis is certainly not one of my specialties, I would have to say that the dream may indicate a feeling of helplessness. You fear not being able to tackle a problem even when well-equipped (the problem need not be related to the dream's subject; the problem could be work-related or social in nature, for example). The ability of the attackers to hit you may represent the problem's unconquerable nature (or rather, the perception of the problem as being unconquerable).

You have to ask yourself: what problems am I anticipating or having right now that seem unsolvable? I'm not saying that addressing these problems will end the dreams (or even that the problems are the cause of the dreams; as stated above, dream interpretation is not one of my areas of expertise) but at the very least, you should ask the question and see where it takes you.