Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Anakha's WTF of the Week

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Anakha1, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Anakha's WTF of the Week

I'm now reading in today's paper, which I can't link to because the story isn't listed on the online version, that her sentence has been reduced because the husband has forgiven her. The last line, however, is "Gerry Skura said in his court statement that he wants his wife back."

You want her BACK? A women who said that she wanted more than anything else to see you dead? A woman who likely poisoned you on several occasions, tried to burn you to death and give you a stroke with sleeping pills?? Have you no self respect? What the hell is wrong with you?? WTF????

2. Silvermyst

Silvermyst IncGamers Member

I'm not sure what to say to that. It's hilarious as well as disturbing and pathetic.
    Best part was by far
    That just cracks me up. :lol:

Edit; Actually it seems this guy could get quite a bit of worth out of Felstorm's woman advice, even if I couldnt'.

3. Kore

Kore IncGamers Member

I'm thinking if she hires out another (this time successful) contract on him after he gets out he should recieve a Darwin Award.

4. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

yes, the advice "don't take **** from a woman if she tries to burn you alive" seems to apply here.