Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

An uber-newb question about CD keys :(

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Gunlord, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunlord

Gunlord IncGamers Member

An uber-newb question about CD keys :(

Hello again, folks? I'm very sorry for asking a stupid question, but I've run into quite a problem recently...see, after I got Diablo 2, I put all the CDs into one of my multiple CD carriers (the nice ones that hold like a hundred CDs) and took them out of their jewel case because I didn't want to have to lug around a fragile case all the time. All was well and good, but now I want to install D2 on a new computer. The problem is...I've lost the original CD case! I don't have the CD Key to install the game! Is there any way around this, or will I have to buy the game again just because I lost the CD case? Please forgive my ignorance and stupidity, I hope this question isn't too dumb...x_x;;

2. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Purchasing a new CD key from Blizzard - bit of a hassle but your other option would be to buy a new battle chest.

Just to prevent a potential flamewar over the "is there any way around this" comment, I'm closing this topic. If you have questions about the link above, feel free to interrogate me via PM. :smiley:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.