Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

an odd thing happened to me in act 5

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ter, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

an odd thing happened to me in act 5

I was in a game with a friend who was in the worldstone keep and I was killing eldrich and Shenk...anyway when I was down by Shenk's group I heard the laughing that Baal does when you pause in the worldstone and suddenly I got hit by his poison attack even though I was pretty obviously not in the worldstone...

we continued on from there after I healed myself and killed Baal before making another game...

in the second game I was in the same general spot and this time Baal laughs and hits me with lightning. As far as I know my friend wasn't standing still in the worldstone (though I was since I am a summoner NEcro and my army was engaged while I was hanging back.

We were partied at the time in both runs....has this happened to anyone else?
    Was it a bug or does it happen all the time?

2. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

There are catapaults in the bloody foothills that shoot both poison and lightning. Are you sure you didn't halucinate the laughing just because you saw similar spells attacking you?

3. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

yes I'm sure..I might have passed it off as a catapult (though I've never been hit by one on the Fridgid highlands side of Shenk) if it had only happened once...but the lightning from Baal in the Worldstone isn't the same graphic as the one from the catapults so I'm pretty sure I wasn't mistaken.

4. Starkey

Starkey IncGamers Member

Act5 is strange alright i took glaciel wp and ended up by drifter cavern i was no where near the wp i was like how the hell did this happen.