An LF/PJ Javazon MAT

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
An LF/PJ Javazon MAT

One of the great things about this game is the huge difference in playing abilities. For some (like me) mainstream builds are difficult, and for some others untwinked/HC/off-the-wall builds are fun, and successful.

I just took 4 days to MAT an SC character using the Nidlav build guide. I did exactly what he recommended for stat points, skill placement and gear, so I won't bore you with those numbers for my Zon. The point of this thread is that players who are not so nimble can be successful with this variant.

Two disappointments: one, I didn't find a single set, unique or rune that I didn't already have, and virtually all were unremarkable. And two, I made this character on the rebound from failures in HC- lost all 5 characters I tried- and now I find that there isn't much joy in SC play. Guess I'll have to try HC again to spice up the process. If I could only play half as well as the recently absent AJK......:rolleyes:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Some screenshots of the LCS, stat points, gear readouts, etcetera would certainly be appreciated, but good work on the matriarch.

You just have to look out for my patriarch stormfists thread soon... :evil:

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
Some screenshots of the LCS, stat points, gear readouts, etcetera would certainly be appreciated, but good work on the matriarch.

You just have to look out for my patriarch stormfists thread soon... :evil:
I would show the screen shots, but I don't know how! Is that lame, or what? I know how to press "print screen" and I know where to find them, but I have no clue how to upload them to the forum.

That said, there is NOTHING remarkable about this MAT- just followed the guide verbatim, and put the points where he said to put them... best advice I can give is to use both Merc and Valk, even though the merc dies a lot and it costs you some treasure to bring him back.

Milb tried to help me with my last guardian; I'm underway on a Fishymancer in HC to see if a nOOb like me can do it!

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
If you want to host a screenshot, you need to upload it to PhotoBucket or ImageShack. I'm not completely sure how to do it, but I'm sure someone will pop by and give you a hand.

And remember, you're a newbie, not a n00b. N00b's are ignorant and immature, and generally annoying, whereas you are not.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, he's a n00b :wink3:

Good luck with the Fishy, remember to use your curses properly and you should be fine. I tend to spend 1 point in each curse just so they are there when you need them. You will have lots of points leftover anyway with the build you are trying.