Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

An Enchantress is very impressive

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by terrymanning, Feb 13, 2004.

1. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

An Enchantress is very impressive

Please pardon me rehashing old news but I was so impressed I had to post.

Just for curiosity I joined a game called "enchant lvl". There was a level 67 sorceresses in the game enchanting people. Just for grins I asked her to enchant my Druid to see how it would help me. Please pardon the grammar but, OMFG taht roxxors. I had no idea it would do that. Even after all of the threads here about it. I was doing 1900 damage for 10 minutes (not sure how long). So, my level 27 Druid rescued the Barbarians, rescued Anya, killed the Ancients (with the help of another level 30 Druid) all in an 8-player game. I wonder if Blizzard had this mind.

I gotta build one of these.

TM

2. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

what's even funnier was my lvl 12 pali 1-hit killing andy in a game...

3. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

Enchantress is an overpowered ally for a low level party.

I have been toying with building one... given that I have the +5 Enchant orb and +3 Ormus robes and about 5 Fire skill charms and all the +3 gear to put on her. After all the things I could put on her I would have about a level 40ish Enchant.

I know you don't PK or PvP Terry, but those builds actually are kinda unfair in a way for duelling... but team PKing it just makes it that much more fun.

4. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

My enchantress is level 42 at the moment and I do like her! The only problem is getting it up high enough to make it last a bit!

Masa

5. Sip

Sip Banned

I have a level 68 enchanter with Max enchant, firemastery and warmth. She adds very large amounts of damage to everyone. I like to enchant mercs, skeletons and golems very much.

I decided to make one when a very nice enchantress (sid-enchantress) enchanted my level 1 character. I was able to 1 hit kill every dude in act 1 for about 20 minutes before it wore off. By then, I was already level 20 and ready for ancients. You guys dont know how nice it is to have an enchanted party complete with a1 rouge mercs. You seriously clear levels within minutes...nay, seconds. The only problem is, I cant enchant myself because i dont have two computers.

Scuse me, im gonna go get high now

:p

6. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

Yes, I made an enchantress for the sole purpose of rushing my new characters fast. (2 comps).
    Lvl 45 she is at moment and going strong.
    Don't need any elite uniques on other chars when you have so much bonus fire damage!

7. Vilencia

Vilencia IncGamers Member

Its also rigged. A level 14 pally charger (pker) was running around in a sewer run game until a lvl 20 kicker decided to kill him. Well the pally did about 2k damage so she died really quick... Later I found out he had been enchanted earlier... mad rigged.

8. annr

annr IncGamers Member

i played with her a few times in hell games, and shes enchanted me in normal games too. good girl, and has some nice equipment. like everything of hers is socketed with a fire facet, its nice having a level one doing thousands of dmg.

edit: i've recently introducted my bf to this game so hopefully when he does suck i can make one quickly :)

9. terrymanning

terrymanning IncGamers Member

I can only imagine how this screws with dueling. You probably can't trust anyone that you didn't actually watch join the game. It does however give way to some very interesting PKK scenarios. Hmmmm....this is one thing that might actually lead me to PKK. Just to visualize the look of shock and bewilderment on the dead PKs face. Nah, not even for that. :lol:

TM