an embarrassing quirk

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
an embarrassing quirk

I can never "go" when someone else is in the bathroom, even in large public bathrooms. It's like all of a sudden I don't even have to go anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

No, but when i'm pissing and my girlfriend walks in brushing her teeth, and just stares at my wang, there is definately some form of delay, and then in a mocking tone she asks "What's the matter?", so when she leaves I pee on something of hers.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I have no problem with peeing in a public restroom with someone there, but don't ask me to pee in a "private" bathroom (meaning in someone's house) while someone else is in there, no matter who it is.

Staring contests shouldn't be a problem in public bathrooms, as long as you and every other guy respect the "buffer rule", where you don't use the urinal right next to a guy unless unavoidable. Also now most public bathrooms have those neat advertisements, cleverly located at eye level above your urinal to deter not only you, but everyone else from wondering eyes. Besides, where's the harm in a guy checking out another guys package. It's not like he's into you, he's just comparing, checking to see where he stands in this world. I personally think it's flattering, kinda like Cheverolet would take pride when Ford and other competators take interest in one of their models

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
No, but when i'm pissing and my girlfriend walks in brushing her teeth, and just stares at my wang, there is definately some form of delay, and then in a mocking tone she asks "What's the matter?", so when she leaves I pee on something of hers.
Hahahaha, funniest post I've read in a long, long time!

I hate it when I really, really have to go, and then proceed to spend over 3 minutes going in a urinal. You get extremely odd looks from the people that come and go while your still there.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
BooblestheDorf said:
I hate it when I really, really have to go, and then proceed to spend over 3 minutes going in a urinal. You get extremely odd looks from the people that come and go while your still there.
no way thats great, if they're looking at you funny then throw your arms in the air and start singing or something

Sadly, one of the funniest things that I can remember in my life, was when a friend of mine got up infront of the camp fire, and facing everyone, just stood there, and began to piss his pants on a dare. Greatest moment of my life by far.