An awesome Friday

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
An awesome Friday

I'm finished. Forever. No more Chemical Engineering unless my job involves it. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. TBH I couldn't stand any of the 4 years but I stuck with it because of the promise of a fat pay cheque once I graduated. Nevermind though. Might play some D2 later, probably my TWD characters if I do, need to get them all through to the end of A5 NM.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: An awesome Friday

RL: Trying to work out wtf is wrong with Teagan. She's wandering in and out like a yo-yo.

D2: Trying to finish of the Pentathon. Re-geared my Fishyzon earlier. I'm thinking a re-build with MUCH more mana. She rocks with the dude having Infinity though. :grin:

Forum: Trying not to kill those who appear to have started an idiot's-how-to-wind-up-a-Mod convention on the forum.

LazySlothman

Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats Colony :prop: Good luck in getting the fat pay cheque :laugh:

err spose I should stay on topic,

RL: Work work work

D2:Still not back.. but havent stopped lurking (5-6 years now.. sad eh?), still have my saves and projects and grail and still sucking at PvP and many other things that will eventually drag me back into it hehe

aman

Assassin Moderator

RL: Milburn were awesome, should get some sleep now.

D2: None

Jcakes

Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats colony, I know exactly how you feel. I graduated from Chemical Engineering about 6 months ago, it is an amazing feeling. I however am still working as a Chemical Engineer and enjoying most of it.

RL: trying not to fall asleep at work as I am soo tired ... It is only 9.30 in the morning still another 8 hours at work :(

D2: Probably won't get much of a chance tonight ah well.

bassen

Diabloii.Net Member

RL:We have finnished our analyze, we worked from 11:00 PM to 01:00 AM, gosh I'm tired now
D2: Not much today, a few AT's runs, played my Summonmancer a bit

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just finished the last of my intense exams earlier today (had three in the last two days). Have two left, but the next is a business exam in a weeks time, then my final one is two and a half weeks after that (geometry). Pretty much on the home straight now, Celebration has consisted of a game of snooker against my dad and several nice beers.

Congrats colony on finishing yours!

D2: dunno. Not sure how the morning will turn out, busy mid-afternoon, going to a gig in the evening. Maybe Saturday.

Jason Maher

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Dancing after two of my sporting teams - New South Wales Blues and Manchester United - had big wins within 24 hours.

D2: Starting a whole pile of new characters after I deleted all my old ones. Currently playing a Lightning Sorc spamming CB (surprisingly effective).

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just finished work. Within those walls my spirit is bound no longer.

D2: Indeed.

nilynrae

Diabloii.Net Member

What am I doing up at 7.30? Ok, day off... might as well make use of that.

RL: Gotta pack the car. I'm off for a weekend of live roleplaying and not back until Monday.

D2: A little, yes. I have about 6 characters on the go and desperately want to start more but I think I'll stick with the Furydruid for now. I do need to add a few more hopefuls to the character planner though.

Thy: Don't let 'em get to ya. Grrr. Also, I hope Teagan is okay...
Colony: Congrats. :smiley:

TedDeeBoy

Diabloii.Net Member

RL : Done with work for another week, watch some AFL while

D2 : HFR :banghead:

Colony: Congrats, Enjoy your freedom

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Going to take a nice little 8 hour drive down to San Diego to check out one of my cousin's graduations.

D2: If I find time to play, I'm going to sit down for the billionth time and try to start my Heptad team. Apologies to Wolron. I just haven't gotten myself to commit time to it yet. That or... HF rushing. Vex + Gul = Fortitude = HAPPY NAGISA.

Tupsi

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Maths exam went well, as did the two other exams I had this week. Next one's on Tuesday and that will be the last this year.
Going to friend's birthday party later tonight.

D2: Most probably not today.

Leto

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I wish they could finish the works in the street in front of the bookshop. Dust, noise and headache are the norm around here after 3 hours work.

D2: Got into the Fighter Mage tournie, just did the countess this morning on normal. Will probably get Dennis to inner cloister tonight, after my better half has gone to sleep.

Mungo

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Finally landed a well paid job after six months of agency minimum wage,it really is awesome friday.

Congrats Colony

D2: Pindle dropped second ever Grandfather this morning so more runs on him and rune hunting in Lk with my polearm Barb. Got my fishymancer to hell durance, maybe a little 1.07 later.

colony

Diabloii.Net Member

I've sobered up a bit now, and I even brought Sloth out of hiding:shocked:. Think I have a big day of doing absolutely nothing planned:grin:

HellHoundBarb

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Nothing special...

D2: Yes definitely, I completed Normal with all my sept characters yesterday, so now I'll continue my FrostMaiden.

HHB

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work/class again... rl has been too busy lately, but Memorial Day weekend is here to save me!

D2: Gettin my sorc through A4 NM and maybe a little of A5

Jaelen

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work, then three day weekend. Yay.

D2: Probably leveling my Blizzardess I built for AT/Meph.

Denton

Diabloii.Net Member

Congratulations Collie old man. Or should I say Master Collie? Good job finishing it.

So, now the student times are behind. Have you got a rocking chair yet?