An aura that kill monsters on sight?

borfa

Diabloii.Net Member
An aura that kill monsters on sight?

First, Im a total newb. That being said I played with this person who had a paladin that was killing every monster as soon as they entered the screen instantly (weak monsters but neway). I was just wondering which skill is doing this or what kind of build you need to make a paladin like that.
Thanks

borfa

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe the monster died when they entered his aura radius I dont know, but all I know is that he rushed me through act 2 just walking and everything was dieing before they got close to him.

mr hamster

Diabloii.Net Member
Well it's either holy fire, holy shock, or quite possibly, also holy freeze, you'll know which one it is by the aura pulses (aka a burning one, a shocking one, or a freezing one...lol best explanation i can give)
If it's ladder they could also be using dream, hoj, dragon, etc...runewords that give the user those auras

Ce Olba

Banned
mr hamster said:
Well it's either holy fire, holy shock, or quite possibly, also holy freeze, you'll know which one it is by the aura pulses (aka a burning one, a shocking one, or a freezing one...lol best explanation i can give)
If it's ladder they could also be using dream, hoj, dragon, etc...runewords that give the user those auras
"If it's ladder"? You have no idea that there are Dreams and Dragons and Griefs on Non-Ladder too?

tinncann25

Diabloii.Net Member
borfa said:
Maybe the monster died when they entered his aura radius I dont know, but all I know is that he rushed me through act 2 just walking and everything was dieing before they got close to him.
im guessing it was a norm or nm rush?

OneFromBeyond

Diabloii.Net Member
One of the first times I played I saw a high level Paladin rushing people in the cow level, demolishing the cows with Holy Shock. Very impressive at the time.

*OneFromBeyond

pimpadryla

Diabloii.Net Member
lol also, if he had a act 2 merc with runeword infinity wich gives conviction aura too, so even in hell a good auradin can do ok... usualy a good auradin build does like what 5k damage at least?

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Bladewind said:
Even more zany, Dual dream + hoj + dragon armor + lvl25 conviction = OMG
One question there.Do the different lvl holy fire auras on dragon/hoj overide each other ...in favour of the higher aura or do they stack?