Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

An amazing question!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by PoorCobbler, Apr 13, 2005.

1. PoorCobbler

PoorCobbler IncGamers Member

An amazing question!!

last night i was thinking of how boring this ladder season was becoming, with everyone having everything (or so it seems), and i started to think of how good the new season will be :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:
    So i was wondering what character yall are planning to start the new season with, im planning to make a blizz sorc to farm meph

ty

2. TanBoB

TanBoB IncGamers Member

what do you mean new season?? heheh im all confused :D

3. PoorCobbler

PoorCobbler IncGamers Member

a new ladder season is when the present ladder character become non-ladder, and ppl start makin fresh ladder chars

4. Decebal

Decebal IncGamers Member

I hope they will not reset the ladder again!

Cause if they do more and more players will cross over to WoW including myself! :D

But as long as the ladder continues i will still play! :p

/Dec

5. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

6. franzjosef

franzjosef IncGamers Member

I will start any new season with a LS trapper, because they are easy to run, are not highly item-dependent, and can survive in Hell while wearing lots of MF gear without sacrificing much kill power. My 88th lvl Trapper runs about 400 MF worth of gear and does pretty well (she'd do better if she socketed that Skull Collector...) and she provides the bulk of the goodies to all of her nieces and nephews :clap:

However, I may deviate from this. Both my Storm Ranger and Freezealot proved very effective through the end of Nightmare without requiring lots of high-end equipment (the Freezealot moreso than the Ranger), and with maxed auras they make farming as simple as walking through an area.

I'm currently expermenting with a Bone Necro, but I think it's going to prove too item-dependent for good farming.

7. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

I hope they are not resetting the ladder thing for a LONG time.

I'm not quite sure whether I even want to start another char, but if I do, I'll do the same as this ladder and make my standard Skelemancer build, with none of the changes I'm considering trying out.

I always wanted to try another char (certainly not as a first one, of course), but I don't really feel like trading for items anymore... on a new ladder I'll have to, of course, and the stupid "try to keep that stupid game up for a day or two until the clone finally spawns" routine will be back as well since I'll need at least one of them :-(

Oh well... lets just hope the ladder doesn't get crushed before I throw the thing off my disk :)

8. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

For those of you worried about the reset, you could always switch to single player and then you wouldn't have to worry about the ladder reset.

9. Killer_sss

Killer_sss IncGamers Member

im going to be making a fishy mancer cause they are a lot of funn just watching you minions hack away at the anoying enemies. my first goal will be to start rushing chars for their forges that way i can stock up on runes and keep transmuting till i get what i want eventually ill have my skeletons doing 6k dmg each of them having like 2-3k life along with a iron golem made from an ik maul with 2 amns in it with 20k life.

10. SeeK

SeeK IncGamers Member

arg...what is farming?

11. Killerama

Killerama IncGamers Member

I will start the next ladder season with my most precious char; my fire sorc. I'll remake her with the same skills and the same name, but with better items (I hope) :lol: . They're just so many builds I want to try out in the next ladder season, most involve widow maker and I hope I find the unfindable 3 socket eth cryptic sword so I can finally start on a fury sin :thumbsup: .