Amusing coincidences?

Nemertes

Diabloii.Net Member
Amusing coincidences?

Just had something funny happen to me and I thought I'd ask if anyone else has had amusing coincidences happen to them while playing d2.

Here's mine:
I'm in Act II hell with my wind druid, and I just took Atma's quest. I get down to the third level, find Radamant, kill him. There is a corpse in the same room and when I click on it out pops Atma's Wail. Guess I found her kid. :wink2:

Gorny

Banned
I had two druids in my game last night that decided to spawn vines one after ther other in town for some strange reason. It looked like something wierd was going on......

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
I had two druids in my game last night that decided to spawn vines one after ther other in town for some strange reason. It looked like something wierd was going on......
That's a typical newb behaviour.I've seen necros spawning blood golems and laughing at the picture.Lame.

Gorny

Banned
Uriah_Heep said:
That's a typical newb behaviour.I've seen necros spawning blood golems and laughing at the picture.Lame.

You can say that, but the part I left out was that the Druids in qusstion were infact myself and Usufruct. We were finishing a trade while Voldemort and Uncleanspirit were in another act, after that I changed characters and continued on playing with Voldemort and Uncleanspirit.

Gorny

Banned
Got Bloodreavn's Charge from a clay jar. She must have dropped it. No wonder we killed her so easily...

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
Got mephs soulstone off of Meph :thanks:
Really man, how much mf did you have, I've tried hundreds of times with my mf sorc and never once has he dropped that :p.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
ahcw said:
Really man, how much mf did you have, I've tried hundreds of times with my mf sorc and never once has he dropped that :p.
Thats some bad luck.

I'll trade you one for modest price of a thul tho ;)

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolv said:
Thats some bad luck.

I'll trade you one for modest price of a thul tho ;)
Haha, if u actually need the thul and are on uswest nonladder I can give you one.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Last week, I did four forge quests one after the other with two characters: two in nightmare, two in hell. These were the runes I got in the following order:

1. Pul
2. Um
3. Mal
4. Ist

I'm not sure if this is more coincidence or luck but I was very happy :)

Another amazing coincidence back in 1.09 was when I killed Mephisto in a public nightmare game and he dropped all but two pieces of the Sig Set.

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
ahcw said:
Haha, if u actually need the thul and are on uswest nonladder I can give you one.

Oops. I meant Gul ;) Nah man - I'm good for Thuls - thnxs tho :thumbsup:

And damn that Cain for spoiling my soulstone trade fun :p

Shrapnel

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, staying a while and lietning to paragraph after paragraphs of Ancient Horodric drivel which in no way helped me accomplish anything gave my the overwhelming urge to stab Cain to death with a pencil. It's much the same way that wading through Geek-gibberish(joo gots pnd bi my 1745 shako nbb 163273, etc.) gave me a brain aneurysm.

I also heard that visiting a site that promises "Free Haxored Itamz" or "Uber Hackes" will give your computer herpes.