Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Amulet for IK barb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Shanksie1337, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

Amulet for IK barb

hi folks

after finally getting all Ik set i made my IK WW barb and according to various ppl the best amu for him is highlords, having searched my mules i saw a 2/1 seraphs and wondered if anyone had tried this on a WW barb.

The +2 skills looked nice, plus all the + to dam / AR to undead/demons

(atm he is wearing an eye of etlich - this was the first think decent item he got to wear and i am now lvl 79 and i have decided its time for an upgrade)

tho he does seem to do very well atm in Hell :D

anyone have any thoughts on this

(i am trading for highlords atm so i will have both).

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

If you need the ar for demons and undead I suppose it would be ok, but otherwise stick with the highlords, ds/lr/+1 all skills is really nice.

3. Cold493

Cold493 IncGamers Member

Metalgrid is better than highlords. You get 350 def which can be boosted alot by shout. You get ar which you'll soon find an ik barb desperately needs, and resists. +1 for a barb isnt all that essential and doesnt make a big enough difference to matter.

4. XG_Darkside

XG_Darkside IncGamers Member

What about Atma's? Does the +20% to Attack Rating beat out a Metalgrid? Also, would the chance to cast Amp Damage trigger when using WW?

5. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

For AR problems .. a demon limb to cast enchant on switch can add loads of AR. However it might not be the best on an IK barb because of the % chance to cast enchant that the IK set has. If you cast enchant with a demon limb (lvl 21 I think) and then your % chance to cast enchant on the IK set goes off (lvl 5 I think) would the lower lvl one override the higher lvl one? If not then use the limb to enchant and don't worry about ar, choose whatever amulet you like better.