Do you like Auto-Loot?

• Yes I Like Auto-Loot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hate Auto-Loot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anakha1

Banned
According to Bush's blanket rules of what constitutes a terrorist, she's a terrorist. If she were a Muslim I'm sure they'd have her clapped in irons by now in the deepest hole they could find.

I think her husband is a moron. "Gee, I have a hand grenade and no where to put it... I'm not supposed to have one off the base... so I'll just put it in my glove compartment!"

Twit.

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
I vote for moron. Still...250 miles out of the way? I've made a 50 mile error, but that was because the MassPike has nothing on the way of exit ramps in certain parts of Western MA, but 250? That's a lot of stupid.

Anakha1

Banned
You'd think she would have noticed the signs on the highway saying 'CANADA: 200 MILES'... or 'CAUTION: CANADIANS AHEAD"...

Xynrx

Diabloii.Net Member
What will happen to her husband? Will he be penilised for 'borrowing' a grenade or will he be awarded a medal for good intentions of attempting to single-handedly rid the world of terrorists... using one grenade at a time.

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I think her husband is a moron. "Gee, I have a hand grenade and no where to put it... I'm not supposed to have one off the base... so I'll just put it in my glove compartment!"
I'm going with this one. True, the woman isn't the sharpest tool in the shed for driving 250 miles out of her way, but her husband takes the grand prize for being a complete moron. What the hell are you thinking when you decide that keeping a grenade in your glove compartment is a good idea?

-Rafty

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Bizarre. How could you have a hand grenade in your glove box and not know it? Where do you get a hand grenade anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, husband is military. Am I the only one worried about A) these people's access to explosives and B) their children?

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Lol, this thread is a laugh a minute.

At least she didn't get into a bad wreck. Who knows what would have happened, lol.

Anakha1

Banned
Y'know if we want to colonize Mars, all we have to do is give this family a free trip to Europe and they'll get there no problem.

Although the Mars lander photos of the sudden appearance of a middle class American family watching cable TV while sitting on a plaid couch in the middle of the barren landscape may force me to join a monastary. Or maybe give up drinking.

1SG Bowie

Diabloii.Net Member
In order to insure the safety of our nation, I say that we now declare war on Canada before they carry out their plan to return her to the US.

That way we can claim she was part of an advance unit and, they can keep her as a prisoner of war.

Anakha1

Banned
Bowie, we invaded the U.S. a long time ago. We just don't like to cause a ruckus so no one's noticed yet.