Ambulancedin bm?

Bliphgar

Diabloii.Net Member
Ambulancedin bm?

Just a general question, are Ambulancedins considered bm due to their cleansing/meditation/prayer healing, or is that just considered a skill?

morotsjos

Banned
Just a general question, are Ambulancedins considered bm due to their cleansing/meditation/prayer healing, or is that just considered a skill?

Also kiba this kiba that kiba KIBA kiba KIBAAAA kiba
obvious bm since garbage shapers like kiba cant catch them.

jsyou

Banned
depends on how much you heal,but if its lld its 100% bm since not many build can dish out heavy damage to 1 hit you

Bliphgar

Diabloii.Net Member
Edited the op because it seems you all read that post as "does kiba suck?" which totally wasn't the point of this thread.

Still waiting for a serious answer : (

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
lol @ kib kib dudes

What exactly is an ambulancedin? You mean the party friendly healing one? You haven't listed holy bolt?

I wouldn't call it bm. But people would, they call almost everything bm in pub. I like that build.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
BM is in your mind. Something unfair kills you - it's BM. You kill someone in an unfair way - that's BM. Problem is "unfair" is different for each and every person, so... Why ask? You can't expect a concensus.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you people ever stop flaming!?!?! All of this Kiba and wolf bashing in random threads is getting tiresome. Dont you have anything else to do with your life?

I wouldnt call Kiba a garbage shifter, as thats misphrasing your sentence. Hes probably one of the best wolves out there (shown by your persecution of him), and your saying that ALL shifters blow, not just kiba, so you sentence would be "since shapers are garbage DUELERS" and cant catch them.

Also, BM was created to balance the game, the point being that chars shouldnt use ITEMS (NOT SKILLS) that gave them too much of an advantage over other players, its what made duels competive. Instead of a race to see who can bm the other first which is common in regular pubs. Zons that use items to give themselves sooooo much slow, and knockback, are an example of a build that uses items vs non-tele melee chars to destroy them. Melee chars in turn use sorb and 95% maxed resists to block out casters etc.

I agree that the majority of so called bms are a load of bs, but some of these rules were made for the reason of balancing the game and therefore make sense,

PS. Your yelling at kiba for losing to a bowazon that he couldnt catch? All characters have weaknesses, after all, no bowazon has come close to beating my summoning necro :cool: .

Edit: This trashing of wolves for trying an unused build has gone on far too long....... just because they dont conform............:sad2:

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
I made an ambulance, but I made the mistake of leveling him to 70, this is a build that is supposed to stay as low as possible to be able to survive a beating.

The Prayer Heal might not be very bm (a bit maybe) but people will most often assume your taking potions "trinker!!!" "omg noob pala is potting" I guess you could invite them to your party to let them see the effects of your aura, but I'd doubt they'd listen...

disc

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, BM was created to balance the game, the point being that chars shouldnt use ITEMS (NOT SKILLS) that gave them too much of an advantage over other players, its what made duels competive. Instead of a race to see who can bm the other first which is common in regular pubs. Zons that use items to give themselves sooooo much slow, and knockback, are an example of a build that uses items vs non-tele melee chars to destroy them. Melee chars in turn use sorb and 95% maxed resists to block out casters etc.

I agree that the majority of so called bms are a load of bs, but some of these rules were made for the reason of balancing the game and therefore make sense
bm was created ? by whom? you? me ? its an ideal not an enforceable rule.
zons using kb and slow is an example of what? there are very few builds in 1.10 that cant tele so a zons kb and slow become partially inefective for the most part. zons are quite low down on the pvp food chain so why not use items that may give an advantage?
rules made for balancing the game? did blizzard make these rules restricicting a zon to equip clegs gloves when hosting another character such as a non teleporter? no they didnt. there is no rule. these are the sorts of things you need to bear in mind when making a character for the purpose of public dueling. its unlikely others will duel using your "rules", they will usually follow their "rules" and its up to you to to accept them or leave.

basically there is no rule preventing a dueler equiping ANY item in their stash they desire for say str/dex/class or lvl restriction,blizzard balanced the game and made it that way.

on topic, yes you may be called "bm" or a potter as you will anoy other players but isnt thats the point of the build really.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
basically there is no rule preventing a dueler equiping ANY item in their stash they desire for say str/dex/class or lvl restriction
Except the one that means someone is not forced to duel you if you use 'BM' tatics...

I think a lot of people who use 'BM' soon find people just won't duel them.

(note - I am not a fan of 'bm this# or 'bm that'. I think much of 'bm is bull, however recognise that making your build immune to another build kinda defeats the point of dueling...

jesterlolz

Diabloii.Net Member
I've also been wondering, is it bm to use an insight as an es sorc? (Since we are kind of on the meditation topic)

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
I've also been wondering, is it bm to use an insight as an es sorc? (Since we are kind of on the meditation topic)
I wouldn't say so. The lack of a shield sort of evens it out IMO.

Having your friend's holyboltadin heal you during a fair duel, though, is pretty rude o.o